PVP Matchmaking Vault!

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I love it! Now, this is a vault worth spending HP on. 6 four-stars, 10 cp, numerous 3*s, elite tokens, LT... now, we are talking! Glad I didn't buy 10-packs from other vaults.

Comments

• DesertTortoise
    DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    It's an excellent vault. I also like the structure of the PvP rewards, too. We get command points at three levels we would have gotten nothing (250, 450, 1050) and a token event for the first reward rather than a standard token.

All SCL8 rewards:
    25. token_event.png (compared to a standard token)
    50. 750 iso8big.png
    100. +3 All Boosts redtile.pngyellowtile.pnggreentile.pngblacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.pngtutile.png
    200. elitetoken_icon.png
    250. 1 commandpointsbig.png (compared to nothing)
    300. token_event.png
    400. 50 heropointsbig.png
    450. 1 commandpointsbig.png (compared to nothing)
    500. 750 iso8big.png
    575. 10 commandpointsbig.png
    650. token_event.png
    725. 50 heropointsbig.png
    800. 3 star cover
    825. 2500 iso8big.png
    850. token_event.png
    900. 4 star cover
    1050. 5 commandpointsbig.png (compared to nothing)
    1200. 15 commandpointsbig.png
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn't even notice there were six fourstar covers. Probably because the last Three were Elektra and Mr Fantastic covers...
    (Both are champed, so I don't mind getting their covers. They don't excite me particularly though).
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Two Mr Fantastic Yellow (meh)
    Two Deadpool Red (cool)
    i'm kinda tapped out on HP right now so single pulls and one ten Pack is all I can get
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am saddened by the lack of HP (as I bought one 5-pull for Mordo... which landed me Mordo....). My PvP M vault has 2 covers for Captain Marvel 4*. I want both so badly but I will only be able to afford 1 10-pack and some singles. Not great chances. But big thumbs up for this vault - this is how they all should look like.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2017
    I love this vault, much better deal then the baby vaults they've been peddling hardcore.

Got really good starting out luck on it so far also. I've opened 4 so far:
    1 (from token) - icon_caroldanvers.pngblackflag.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    1 (from token) - commandpointsbig.png x10
    1 (100 HP) - icon_elektra.pngblackflag.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    1 (100 HP) - icon_ares.pngredflag.pngstar.pngstar.png

Both 4* were usable and so are the ones I haven't got yet, which are:
    icon_deadpool.pngpurpleflag.pngicon_elektra.pngpurpleflag.pngicon_cyclops.pngyellowflag.pngicon_mrfantastic.pngblackflag.png
  • catcusvader
    catcusvader Posts: 93 Match Maker
    So this vault has for me 2 blackflag.pngicon_mrfantastic.png,

I just had to sell 2 blackflag.pngicon_mrfantastic.png (4/2/5) because I have 5 in his black already. I sold another blackflag.png early this year. Along with 3 blackflag.pngicon_mrfantastic.png last fall so I yeah am pretty sick of seeing blackflag.pngicon_mrfantastic.png@$!&! blackflag.pngicon_mrfantastic.png
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, this is more like it. Single pulls, more rewards. More of this please!

Mine has
    icon_deadpool.png
    icon_deadpool.png Champ level. Drew one of the two on my first pull.
    icon_spidergwen.png Usable. Whatever.
    icon_caroldanvers.png Usable. Wanted.
    icon_elektra.png Meh. Covers already maxed but not champed.
    icon_cyclops.png Would be champ level.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    So this vault has for me 2 blackflag.pngicon_mrfantastic.png

Same here. 3 black, one blue. I have him ready to champ, but I really don't want to do it. Considering Resetting the Vault, but I don't think it'd be worth it.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Mine is sort of a mixed bag:
    icon_deadpool.pngblackflag.pngblackflag.pngredflag.png (I have him at 4/3/4 so these could all be usable if I pulled them and champed him)
    icon_mrfantastic.pngblackflag.png (not usable, 1/0/5)
    medusa_icon.pngpurpleflag.png (I only have her at 1/1/3, but one more purple would be awfully nice)
    icon_elektra.pngredflag.png (usable, 2/2/3 - I got this on the first pull)

I'm tempted, but I already have other max-covered 4* that I need to champ... if only I had more ISO!