Mordo v Doom

Shmoe50
Shmoe50 Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Whose bright idea was it to pair Doom with black AP generators, so he summons demons every 3rd or 4th turn, then make the required character the brand new 4* that very few people would have enough covers to level up or even make remotely useful? Not that I didn't clear the node, but it made it more difficult than I think is warranted, and completely chewed up my health packs...I think the developers decided they were not selling enough health packs lately...grrr...

/end mini-rant

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I remember from last time I thought "Huh, doom bots. That should be easy, they're insanely squishy!" and didn't count on Ultron bots as well. So I hit that one first this time to get it out the way.

That Ultron 2* node is hardly easy either. Brought in King Pin and he was at half health by the end due to all the critical tiles firing off every turn.

The Hand is quite straight forward though when Doctor Strange is boosted. Whittle their health down really quickly.
  • SleepingKoala
    SleepingKoala Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    If you have a decently levelled 4-star Deadpool, pair him with a tanker/self-healer and let the X-Enforcer tiles do the work for you.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, robot day is the worst one. Kingpin with Maggia Don's isn't the greatest either.