Trading or giving covers with your alliance members...

bbigler
bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
I would like to see this feature implemented, but I first want to see if everyone else thinks it's a good idea. I've been chasing after Purple Red Hulk covers while one of my alliance members has too many of them. I get too many Black Hulkbuster covers, while other people would love to have them. If we could simply give or trade covers with alliance members through the chat screen, then it would be soooooooo much easier to fully cover 4*s and 5*s. No more wasted covers! Plus, D3 can feel good about the change because they're not increasing cover distribution, just letting us trade among ourselves. What do you guys think?

Comments

• firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm opposed. It opens up the rabbit hole of selling covers for money on shady third party sites.

For the issue of wasted covers, I'd much rather simply have covers not be wasteable in the first place, either via colorless rewards or pre-champ skill respec.
  • I actually just made a post about the same thing, but worded it completely differently, and didnt realize you had posted also. I totally agree with this. I thought maybe to even it out though you would have to trade like a 3 star for a 3 star and so on. I like the idea, lets keep throwing Ideas around.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    firethorne wrote:
    I'm opposed. It opens up the rabbit hole of selling covers for money on shady third party sites.

For the issue of wasted covers, I'd much rather simply have covers not be wasteable in the first place, either via colorless rewards or pre-champ skill respec.

Indeed, fix the underlying problems with covers and the need to trade goes away.
  • Fionsel
    Fionsel Posts: 35 Just Dropped In