Latest Legend-5* Black Panther

MojoWild
MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Sorry if this is posted somewhere but I couldn't find it.
Do we know when 5* Panther will be added to Latest Legends?

Comments

• Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Two weeks after whenever the Hail to the King store went away. So soon, probably? I don't remember what day it was.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Either Thursday 12pm EST or Monday 12am EST, depending whether "2 weeks after release" means the start or end of Civil War.

I mean, it could be later in the day and part of a data push, but one of those.
  • RemoDestroyer
    RemoDestroyer Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    I think Monday. Pretty sure it's two weeks after the release event ended. My question is will it be to the hour or later in the day?
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    I think that all of us "HOARDER" are waiting for that day to finally open our stockpiled LT an cp icon_lol.gif

I am at 16 LT and 1028 commandpoints.png so far
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    I think this faster 5* release schedule is their way to tempt people who are trying to hoard significant amounts of LT/CP.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think it would be great if next time, when they present the new 5 the give the exact date he will be added to LT. This 2 weeks indication is a bit vague...
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    Polares wrote:
    I think it would be great if next time, when they present the new 5 the give the exact date he will be added to LT. This 2 weeks indication is a bit vague...

Since this is the first time it's impossible to predict - it basically hinges on what they meant by "when the character was introduced." Is it the start of the event? The end? The Thursday after? It could be any of these things. After this time we'll know more.

Two weeks from the start is tomorrow - I think that is the most likely but it could be either of the other two.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    You'll likely see his pic in the Legendary Store when he's there
    I think they said two weeks from when the Vault ended
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    vinsensual wrote:
    I think this faster 5* release schedule is their way to tempt people who are trying to hoard significant amounts of LT/CP.

Still one a month or less. Thanos was released before December 23. Black Panther would've been released around the end of January or beginning of February. Dr. Strange was released before November 6. It is a bit confusing tracking release timings lately. For a while it was one 4 and one 5 star a month. Now it looks like its back to two 4s a month and one 5 star a little over a month.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    notamutant wrote:
    vinsensual wrote:

Still one a month or less. Thanos was released before December 23. Black Panther would've been released around the end of January or beginning of February. Dr. Strange was released before November 6. It is a bit confusing tracking release timings lately. For a while it was one 4 and one 5 star a month. Now it looks like its back to two 4s a month and one 5 star a little over a month.
    So we'll see the next fivestar release... Late March? We're getting Coulson next, then probably Iron Fist...
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    notamutant wrote:
    vinsensual wrote:

So we'll see the next fivestar release... Late March? We're getting Coulson next, then probably Iron Fist...

Generally we get 2-3 4* releases between each 5*. In this case, since they released a 4* the week after BP, I suspect it will be at least 3. So I would say yes, late March.
  • Timmay2
    Timmay2 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Any update on other forums? When. Will the king be here
  • Lytes420
    Lytes420 Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Daily update just downloaded.black panther officially in latest legends now.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ahh balls, I was going to open all mine before he got added.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Black Panther is now in Latest Legends and there are multiple other threads about his topic. No need to keep them all open.