All I want is Spiderman Blue Cover!!!!!!!

Options
Phaserhawk
Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
edited April 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Serouisly D3, let some luck come my way. I have every cover of every character but blue spiderman, let your programmers give me one, come on, let my next random pull be a blue spiderman (btw I don't have IW green or blue but that's legendary and doesnt' count). Or better yet, have a tournament with blue spiderman as the alliance prize, please, please, please, I just want to complete my collection icon_e_sad.gif

I am now prepared for an onslaught of forum insults.

Comments

• How about a forum "yes plz me too"?
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    LRs? One is starting in 47 min as well.
  • ::lights cigar with old Blue Spidey covers he's thrown away::
  • Phaserhawk
    Options
    locked wrote:
    LRs? One is starting in 47 min as well.

yeah, I know, but I have a 3/5/5 punisher, 3/5/5 Patch, 5/3/5 Hulk, 5/4/4 IM40, My BWGS is 4/3/5 so I only need green and my Spidey is 4/0/5. Thats 18 possible covers of which I only want 1 and only need 2. So my odds are at best 1:18 for a blue cover, and 1:9 to get a spidey blue or BWGS green which I guess is a hell of alot better than the other packs.
  • Phaserhawk
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    ::lights cigar with old Blue Spidey covers he's thrown away::
    icon_e_surprised.gif
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Wow, that's really odd. I wish you the best of luck anyway and urge you to try, ISO and a duplicate 3* cover is better than nothing.
  • Phaserhawk
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Wow, that's really odd. I wish you the best of luck anyway and urge you to try, ISO and a duplicate 3* cover is better than nothing.

thanks for your sympathy, it's part jealously and part mental issue that I have to have the blue cover, but I guess I have to look that alot of others would gladly trade me a blue spidey cover for stuff I have so I should be grateful.
  • I went about 4 straight months of playing before I earned my first blue cover. I believe I got it in a PvP event when shields were first introduced (and cheap). Then I was able to get one more through a standard pull and I think I might've gotten one as a SHIELD progression reward. The last two I bought with HP.
  • kalex716
    kalex716 Posts: 184
    Options
    Funny One blue spider man cover, is the only spiderman cover I've ever gotten.

Is it worth spending hero points on leveling it up to about 3, and running him on my team anyway even though he'd be super under leveled?
  • kalex716 wrote:
    Funny One blue spider man cover, is the only spiderman cover I've ever gotten.

Is it worth spending hero points on leveling it up to about 3, and running him on my team anyway even though he'd be super under leveled?

His stun doesn't really get devestating until you have 4 covers on it. Even then, he would just be a situational character you use to lock out a high-leveled Dakan or Juggernaut. Or maybe some HAMMER characters that can be annoying (like pyros or snipers).
  • I can't find a yellow one to save my life.

Spidey should be an event reward soon in my opinion. It's been a long time now.
  • Milkrain wrote:
    I can't find a yellow one to save my life.

Spidey should be an event reward soon in my opinion. It's been a long time now.

My Spidey is at 4/0/0 so like jozier pointed out yesterday i could TECHNICALLY do prologue healing by waiting for venom to lay down some web tiles and have my level 15 spidey heal my GSBW from that

It might even be slightly faster than letting her heal off of the timer icon_lol.gif
  • Phaserhawk
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    I went about 4 straight months of playing before I earned my first blue cover. I believe I got it in a PvP event when shields were first introduced (and cheap). Then I was able to get one more through a standard pull and I think I might've gotten one as a SHIELD progression reward. The last two I bought with HP.

i hate you icon_razz.gif
  • I've got two blue covers, and it's taught me you need at least four blue covers or he's borderline worthless.

I've pulled more Invisible Woman covers from tokens than I have non-yellow Spider-Mans at this point. Mine's 4/2/1, and I've sold 2 or 3 yellows.
  • Phaserhawk
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    I've got two blue covers, and it's taught me you need at least four blue covers or he's borderline worthless.

I've pulled more Invisible Woman covers from tokens than I have non-yellow Spider-Mans at this point. Mine's 4/2/1, and I've sold 2 or 3 yellows.

Someday, someday soon I hope, but someday
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    If you're really into it, you can get one from Sheild training in the prologue.

It's at 2600 points, so the grind up there will be magnificent, but it's guarenteed... at least until they nerf him.

If you've got a lot of time and a decent set of heroes maybe you could make a run for it?
  • over_clocked
    Options
    After hitting 1500-ish points (doable) all you see is single digit matchups. I imagine it's 1 point matches on hitting 2000 pts. Soooo... 600 1 point matches anyone?
  • locked wrote:
    After hitting 1500-ish points (doable) all you see is single digit matchups. I imagine it's 1 point matches on hitting 2000 pts. Soooo... 600 1 point matches anyone?

And I hate to think what your PvP MMR would look like even if you could do that many without getting hit back in return.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Oh don't remind me. Even though I promptly tanked after taking #1 shortly in Training, my MMR was giving me a hard time a few events later.
  • Phaserhawk
    Options
    Was that when you could shield in S.H.I.E.L.D. training? Because you can't do that anymore which is why 2600 is nigh impossible now