Friend Sharing on Facebook Issue

vinniebabe22
vinniebabe22 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
Hi all,

I've been playing this game for a couple of years now and recently I have found that as more and more of my friends start playing that I cannot see them when I try and share things.

In an effort to fix this I tried to remove the apps permissions to my friends list and then re-add it (In the guide found here https://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/marvel-puzzle-quest/?s=common-questions&f=why-am-i-not-receiving-facebook-gifts-from-my-friends&l=en).
However I found once I was on my Facebook apps page, after I removed access I could not re-add it.

This has made the issue worse as I can no longer see any people on my friends list when trying to share. The app prompts me to add people but does not look at my friends list.

So, my question is, what is the correct procedure to remove the app from facebook and re-add it without losing my save so I can reconnect it to my account and share with my updated friends list?

Thank you

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm in a similar boat. I have over 1000 fb friends who play mpq, but the game only gives gifts to around 50 of my fb friends. The worst part is that 25 of those fb friends don't even play mpq any more.

I would prefer:

1) The game lets me give gifts to all 1000+ of my mpq-playing fb friends.
    2) The game stops sending gifts to my fb friends who no longer play mpq.

And I know I could remove certain fb friends... but we are friends irl so I don't want to remove them just because they no longer play mpq.