3*/5* Strange team affiliations

DFiPL
DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Why is the 3* Strange listed simply as affiliated with "Heroes" while 5* gets the Avengers affiliation, also?

Comments

• Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    I would assume it has something to do with their "title". 5trange is Sorcerer supreme, strang3 is Stephen Strange.

So... 5* the SS who is actually a member of the avengers, the 3* the stephen guy who just found out and trained his magic powers

I THINK icon_e_smile.gif
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Skrofa wrote:
    I would assume it has something to do with their "title". 5trange is Sorcerer supreme, strang3 is Stephen Strange.

So... 5* the SS who is actually a member of the avengers, the 3* the stephen guy who just found out and trained his magic powers

I THINK icon_e_smile.gif

Sounds pretty solid to me. 3* is movie Strange, who hasn't been on the Avengers (at least I don't think, still haven't seen it). And 5* is comic Strange who has been on the Avengers. Might change when Infinity War is released.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Skrofa wrote:

I THINK icon_e_smile.gif

I had a similar but different take. Sorcerer Supreme is the comic book version who has been an Avenger. Stephen Strange is the MCU version who has never been an Avenger (yet).
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    Does the Avengers team affiliation actually do anything? I'm not thinking of a situation that distinguishes that particular affiliation.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does the Avengers team affiliation actually do anything? I'm not thinking of a situation that distinguishes that particular affiliation.

Earth's mightest Heros pvp