Servers Down?

Options
Shuino
Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
Anyone else not able to play? Just got my 800 Point Thor reward and I get a repeated network issue pop-up and now that I'm back in the game the Thor tournament is missing....

EDIT:
No I did not change my time ahead.

EDIT 2:
Well the tournament showed back up but the leader boards are still unavailable

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Down for me too...

I can't play at all -- "shield servers unavailable" or whatever the error says.

I did get a notification that my characters are healed, though! For all the good it does me.
  • I can't sign in either. Glad that I'm not the only one with the same problem.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,314 Site Admin
    Options
    Hmm, odd. Still happening? Confirmed that both the D3 and Demi offices are connecting alright. That's US only of course though.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Works for me now. Maybe one of your internet providers had a problem, affecting only people going through certain paths.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,314 Site Admin
    Options
    Well, we've got our server techs looking at things in any case. Could have just been an ISP issue or something else.
  • Same with me...suddenly no Thor tournament. Only in the last half-hour or so though.

And is it me, or have the healing packs suddenly gone back to c.90min recovery time rather than the new c.35mins?

Blundawoman