Request for 5* Black Panther Panther's Prey power

Options
DarthDeVo
DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
Hey guys, great job with this character, really love playing with him, but I've noticed something about the Panther's Prey power that's a little frustrating.

I'm currently using him a lot in the Unstable Iso-8 event and the issue comes when I try and use this power on a node featuring nothing but Maggia goons. I can be playing a node with a Muscle, Thug and Hitman goon, but when I go to use Panther's Prey, the icons are all the same pistol. It makes it really difficult to know which goon to target specifically.

Sometimes I'll guess and get it right, but usually not. This is especially annoying when you're trying to finish off a specific goon before a countdown tile resolves.

It's not just the Maggia, either. Any node featuring goons of the three same affiliation just shows the same icon for all three, making it very difficult to know which one you're trying to specifically target.

Would there be a way to clear up the confusion? I was thinking a possible solution would be to add a highlight or glow effect to the icon for the character that's currently in front being targeted for damage.

For instance, say it's a node with Muscle, Thug and Hitman, and the Muscle has a tile resolving soon and I want to target him for extra damage, but Thug is in front. Say I go to use Panther's Prey and the icon list comes up. Even though Thug is in the front, his icon may be the one on the right. So that particular icon would be glowing. He's not the one I want to target, so I bring Muscle to the front and open Panther's Prey. Now the icon on the left is glowing. Since Muscle is the one I want to target, I'll know that's the correct icon to select.

I would urge you in the strongest terms possible to please consider changing this in some way. It doesn't have to be my suggestion either, if you guys can find a simpler/better way to clear up the confusion, I'm all for it. It just needs to be tweaked somehow, then it will be perfect.

Comments

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is there any sort of indication that this has at least been seen? It really would be nice to have a small tweak like this to take a power from good to great.