Battlecats alliances recruiting now!

Options
ohp5000
ohp5000 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
edited August 2017 in MPQ Alliances
Hey everyone, the Battlecats family of alliances are now recruiting for the upcoming season! Our family of alliances continues to grow and reach new heights and we want you to join us!

Battlecats have placed first in the past three pvp seasons! 

Battlecats- hybrid- 1200++ minimum per PvP, full progression in PvE and beyond on new releases. t10/t50

Battlecat OPS- pvp - 800+ each PvP, and 2k in Sim. Play pve at your own pace (we can merc) but must reach progression in new character releases. t100

BattleCatProwl- hybrid- 800+ per pvp, progression on pve for old characters, 120% progression for new releases. t50/t50

BattlecatRawr- pve- Progression on Pve, beyond on new releases. t50

Battlecat WXK- hybrid- 900+ per pvp, progression pve. t50/t50

Battlecat WXK2- progression pve. t100

Message me on here or on the Line app, ohp5000, if interested or for more info. We look forward to having you in our growing alliances!

Comments

• gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Update - We are currently recruiting for Rawr and Pride for the upcoming PvE and for Pride for the remainder of the season. Feel free to contact ohp or me on the forums or on LINE (my id is gravel50).
  • STERLING21JJ
    STERLING21JJ Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Battlecats are recruiting looking for pve, pvp, or players that are hybrid and play both. Have alliances that fit all levels of play. Were a fun group and if interested in joining pm me.
  • STERLING21JJ
    Options

The BattleCats family is currently recruiting for the power season.  Looking for Hybrid players, PVE or PVP focused.  We have players all throughout the world in our Alliances.  The alliance uses Line as our main form of communication over IGC.  Pm me or hit me up on LINE ID sterling21jj

• STERLING21JJ
    Options

Season has been fun, looking forward to crushing this Thanos event:)

• STERLING21JJ
    Options

Battlecat Ops is recruiting, we have a 800 min for pvp and no mins for pve.  If you ever are doing pve and need a home we can help get top100 alliance placement for those events.  line app is a requirement.

• STERLING21JJ
    Options
    Battlecat Ops is recruiting for the upcoming season.  We finished last season 51st overall for pvp and have a 800pvp requirement with not mins for pve.  The Battlecats have many alliances and are a easy going group, so if ops doesn't seem like something that doesn't meet your play requirements hit me up and we can find a spot for you.
  • STERLING21JJ
    Options
    Congrats to Battlecat pvp team for the #1 finish for the Reality gem season.  That's a awesome job and great teamwork to accomplish!!!
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Congrats to Battlecat pvp team for the #1 finish for the Reality gem season.  That's a awesome job and great teamwork to accomplish!!!
    Nice! Such a shame those season ranking threads are no longer done. Would have been nice to have it etched in
  • STERLING21JJ
    Options
  • ohp5000
    Options
    Updated initial post, as we have added two hybrid alliances and have all grown and improved in rank. Check it out! 

Battlecats have won two pvp seasons in a row! Message me today if interested in joining a fun group that places high! 

Line ID: ohp5000
  • ohp5000
    Options
    spots still available at different levels within bcats family. We have multiple hybrid teams and pvp and pve only.

if you have a solid roster, but are unsure you can score high... if you feel like you are doing the work for your current alliance... if you need a change and want a friendly, committed group... message me! 

Line ID: ohp5000
  • STERLING21JJ
    edited October 2017
    Options
    edit:  The Battlecat alliances are currently recruiting for this season.  If you play just pve or just pvp hit me up and we can chat. 

pm me or hit me up on Line, ID sterling21jj
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Options
    We have 3 open spots on our lesser competitive team, Battlecats Wxk2.  With some solid additions, they may be able to push T100 in pvp and pve.  If you are a daily player and enjoy both pvp and pve, please send me a message.  There are no hard requirements with plenty of opportunity to grow.
  • STERLING21JJ
    Options
    If you interested in being in an alliance with multiple opportunities to grow as a player in mpq and increase your rewards in pve, pvp, or both with a hybrid alliances.  Hit me up on Line, we have spots a few spots open if interested.

Line ID: sterling21jj
  • STERLING21JJ
    Options
    Currently have a few spots open in our Hybrid, PVE only and PVP only teams.  All are top 100 or better alliances.  If interested in joining a active alliance with a family atmosphere shoot me a message on the line messenger app.
    ID: sterling21jj
  • CCW1208
    CCW1208 Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    We have few spots now. All are top 100 or better alliance. We hope to recruit some permanent players. If you want to get better alliance reward and power up your characters faster, you can joint us. Pm me in forum
  • CCW1208
    Options
    We still have few spots. Pm me in forum
  • CCW1208
    Options
    We are full now
  • Xalthim
    Xalthim Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hello, I'm a long time player willing to switch alliances to find one for players that hit 1200+ pvp and max prog+ pve consistently. Currently in 5D groups, ign xalth1m. thx