Phoenix From the Ashes not working?

Darknes21
Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
Been noticing that Phx resurrection tile is not being add to the board when she dies in Loki PvP. Possibly something to do with Loki count down tiles? ....anyone seeing the same??

Also heard problems with Thanos's court death.

Darknes21 (XTREMIS)

Comments

• sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    If there are no red tiles available, she will not be able to place her ressurection tile.

Is that what happened?
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    sinnerjfl wrote:
    If there are no red tiles available, she will not be able to place her ressurection tile.

Is that what happened?

No.....It's happening when there are red tiles available, that why I think there is a bug.

Darknes21 (XTREMIS)
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, it just happened to me too. She died and the tile was not placed, and plenty of red tiles in the board.

Passives are still not working properly. Thanos black also doesn't fire sometimes when the char dies because of a match in a cascade.

So if PH dies because of a match produced when one of Loki's countdowns reaches to 0 she wont come back.

Devs fix this! It has been months already since this is broken! (At least since Thanos was presented).

PS: Almost lost the match because PH didnt come back!
  • ngoni
    ngoni Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Passives have been busted since r114 when they redid how cascades work. I (and I'm sure others) submitted a bug report but it remains.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2017
    Brigby any ETA on this? Seriously, it is very annoying to lose a combat because PH's green doesn't trigger!
  • feraldayor
    feraldayor Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Yeah, I've been using Thanos for PVEs and have had his passive not fire a few times.
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    feraldayor wrote:
    Yeah, I've been using Thanos for PVEs and have had his passive not fire a few times.
    I've noticed that Thanos black won't fire after an enemy passive. So if you are fighting bullseye and make a purple match that generates a protect tile any subsequent death won't trigger Court Death.

I've also had the PHX bug a couple times. I often start her with low health and let her die to be resurrected to avoid using a health pack and had a couple battles in sim where her CD didn't spawn.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    This seems like it should go in the Bugs and Technical Issues forum... It's like that's what it's for.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is probably the same issue as the Thanos one. You should gather screenshots and info and submit a ticket with details.
  • catcusvader
    catcusvader Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Not only is it not working, also if you face somebody who is using phoenix and they have bunch of special tiles and I use psychic flames the game will create the enemy attack tiles from (psy fla). As if I have more than 5 special tiles. It clearly says "If there are 5 or more FRIENDLY special tiles". Example if the other team uses team up (coercive field) and I have no special tiles on the board, the game thinks or reacts like its my special tiles, thus creating the enemy attack tiles on psychic flames. If you need the proof just go into a pvp match and find somebody who is using phx and use phoenix on your team to recreate the bug. (btw its your game lol, not hard to recreate. Also your submit ticket system as always leaves out the steam users along with everything else.) And yes I just submitted a ticket.
  • Dayv
    Not only is it not working, also if you face somebody who is using phoenix and they have bunch of special tiles and I use psychic flames the game will create the enemy attack tiles from (psy fla) [...] Also your submit ticket system as always leaves out the steam users along with everything else.) And yes I just submitted a ticket.
    Per my signature:
    I am not an employee of D3Go, Demiurge, or Hibernia. All opinions are my own, or are poorly worded jokes.
    What you are reporting with her red power ("Psychic Flames") is a different bug, assuming it is accurate. This thread is regarding a problem with her green power, "From the Ashes".

For a separate problem, please open a separate ticket and report it in a separate thread.
  • catcusvader
    catcusvader Posts: 93 Match Maker
    DayvBang wrote:
    Not only is it not working, also if you face somebody who is using phoenix and they have bunch of special tiles and I use psychic flames the game will create the enemy attack tiles from (psy fla) [...] Also your submit ticket system as always leaves out the steam users along with everything else.) And yes I just submitted a ticket.
    Per my signature:
    I am not an employee of D3Go, Demiurge, or Hibernia. All opinions are my own, or are poorly worded jokes.

What you are reporting with her red power ("Psychic Flames") is a different bug, assuming it is accurate. This thread is regarding a problem with her green power, "From the Ashes".

For a separate problem, please open a separate ticket and report it in a separate thread.
    Dude, you don't have to take what I said so personal, I didn't quote you. I wrote it as message for other people who directly work for the game company to read. I mean they read these posts, at some point (I hope). I guess the part where I said its "your game lol "was done in tongue in cheek manner. You could say it was "poorly worded joke". Ha ha. Also I really don't read peoples signatures, so boo on me I guess. I reported what happen in match. When you play pvp match only to lose because of these bugs/glitches what else can I say. Also I just assumed the problem was directly related to the green ashes not working correctly which lead to my issue with her psychic flame. I didn't make another thread because it seem a little redundant, I mean its was called "Phx not working" was it not? And I submitted a ticket as I already stated before.
  • Dayv
    Also I just assumed the problem was directly related to the green ashes not working correctly which lead to my issue with her psychic flame. I didn't make another thread because it seem a little redundant, I mean its was called "Phx not working" was it not? And I submitted a ticket as I already stated before.
    Yeah, the title was a bit vague, I've clarified it.

I missed that you had opened a ticket, thanks.