RatC: Assebly Line objective bug [Devs Aware]

Options
Delnai
Delnai Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
I summoned 8 vehicles in the 2nd fight of tier one, but didn't get the "Summon 3 or more Vehicles" bonus ribbons. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• ogden71
    Options
    Yes ran into that one as well.

Also had the 2.2 node completely freeze on me and lost that charge completely

Appears to have needed more testing prior to release.
  • Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I casted 3 from my hand and it worked.
  • KragHavok
    KragHavok Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I cast two and still got the ribbon so the text might not match the game code. Maybe it is actually counting three or less?
  • Whammaster
    Whammaster Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options
    1st node, 2nd battle, Summoned 5 vehicles and was not rewarded 5 points for summoning 3 or more. Gonna tell my coalition to see if you summon less then 3 you get the points
  • erakbgg
    erakbgg Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    Same issue. I smmoned 6 vehicles, but no payout. Starting a new thread in the Bugs forum.
  • erakbgg
    erakbgg Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Options
    The Assembly Line goal isn't paying out. I aummoned 6 vehicles but did not get the 5 ribbons.
  • Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm thinking it should read "Summon 3 or Less Vehicles" because I had a bad draw and was a bit irritated that I only got 2 Vehicles out in time to beat the 35hp opponent, and I did get the ribbon.

So this one is either "bugged" or it's a typo in the text that should read "Summon 3 or Less Vehicles"...should be simple to achieve the 2nd time around, just don't run any Vehicles.

There was a similar bug I noticed in the 3rd node, 1st opponent that read "Kill 3 or Less" but behaved like "Lose 3 or Less".
  • AresOmega
    AresOmega Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    I cast exactly 0 vehicles in this battle and got the objective. The counter showed 0/3 in white text and I was awarded the extra ribbons. Seems to really mean 3 or less vehicles.
  • Hibernum_JC
    Hibernum_JC Posts: 318 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    We are aware of a bug in this objective.

For the moment, it should read "Play 3 or less vehicles".

We are very sorry about this issue. We cannot fix it while the event is in progress, but the next time it runs the objective should be fixed.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,936 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Apparently the opponent has to summon 5 or more vehicles to earn those objective points.
  • Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    If they were aware of the issue why didn't they tell us BEFORE the event started.
  • Muche
    Muche Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Options
    After my match the Assembly Line objective said "0/3" and I got the reward (neither I nor the opponent summoned a vehicle).
  • Magog
    Magog Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I still don't understand how these mistakes happen.

The logical way to have these events would be where the objective condition and the info text are linked, so "if objective == xxx, then text === yyy".

But it appears that these two bits of info are decoupled, so that someone needs to select the objective and the info text separately, resulting in these mistakes. I did better coding that that in high school!
  • Shadoze
    Shadoze Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I got it from casting exactly 3 vehicles. As stated earlier, maybe it should be cast 3 or fewer vehicles?
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got it casting only one vehicle. It's definitely working backwards of what was intended.
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It was posted in another thread. They're aware of the error and it should be considered to say cast three or fewer vehicles.
  • Schlemoc
    Schlemoc Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am in agreement that the text does not match the goal. I got the ribbon with casting 0 vehicles. Didnt even have one in my deck. I assume it is the opposite of what the text says.
  • Alve
    Alve Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Merging threads and moving them to an appropriate subforum.

AS Hibernum_JC said - right now the objective is to cast 3 or less vehicles. In the next event this should be fixed. As I believe that nothing more can be said here, I'm locking this thread.
This discussion has been closed.