New user - first problem [Solved]

TheZeusBear
TheZeusBear Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
Hi. New to the site and to the game. Recently started playing less than two weeks ago. Game was working fine and is fun to play. Today, after getting past initial load screen and selecting any PvE or PvP event, the game would freeze up and not allow me to select nodes, leaders, back out, etc.

Uninstalled and installed the app again, account is now gone and have to start from scratch. Made several purchases already on account that had issues. Is there a way to get old account back?

Comments

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    The first step would be to create a ticket with customer service regarding the issue.

If you're unsure of where to reach Customer Support, you can follow the link provided:

https://d3go.com/mpq-support
  • TheZeusBear
    Alright, created a ticket yesterday. Just now have to wait some more.

A little annoyed that I was too 5 in the event before this happened. Now going to drop down a lot. Uh oh.

Anyone have experience with this and know how long it generally takes to resolve issues like this?
  • TheZeusBear
    Bump
    No word back yet
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

A little annoyed that I was too 5 in the event before this happened. Now going to drop down a lot. Uh oh.

Anyone have experience with this and know how long it generally takes to resolve issues like this?
    I had to do this twice around Christmas, both times it took almost 3 Days. I probably sped the process along a bit by providing all the necessary information up front. I expect you'll have your account back by the end of the week at least.
  • TheZeusBear
    Quebbster wrote:

I had to do this twice around Christmas, both times it took almost 3 Days. I probably sped the process along a bit by providing all the necessary information up front. I expect you'll have your account back by the end of the week at least.

Alright, thanks. No point in playing on a new account in the mean time?

I've sent them screenshots of my purchases and order numbers, username and the situation. That's all I can think of to provide.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bump
    No word back yet
    Please do not "bump" threads. This is against forum rules and will not speed your support request.

Customer Support does not normally work on weekends, so a slightly longer delay is normal in this case.

Forum Rules

12. No spamming. This includes posting off-topic content, advertisements, low-content posts like lone emoticons, or any other posts that do not actually contribute information to the topic at hand (such as *bump* posts).
  • TheZeusBear
    DayvBang wrote:
    Bump
    No word back yet
    Please do not "bump" threads. This is against forum rules and will not speed your support request.

Customer Support does not normally work on weekends, so a slightly longer delay is normal in this case.

Forum Rules

12. No spamming. This includes posting off-topic content, advertisements, low-content posts like lone emoticons, or any other posts that do not actually contribute information to the topic at hand (such as *bump* posts).

Okay, thanks for heads up.

The email I received said they are open 7 days a week, 9-6.

Is there anything else you think I should provide? Have already submitted user ID, screenshots of all individual purchases, the problem (summary of first post. Noticed others on reddit with same issue). Besides the waiting, any other info I should have sent?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:

Okay, thanks for heads up.

The email I received said they are open 7 days a week, 9-6.

Is there anything else you think I should provide? Have already submitted user ID, screenshots of all individual purchases, the problem (summary of first post. Noticed others on reddit with same issue). Besides the waiting, any other info I should have sent?

Interesting, I was pretty sure they were closed on weekends. Maybe they run a smaller team then.

It sounds like you've probably submitted enough info. Don't reply back to ask for an update while waiting, as this shows up as a ticket update and may push it down in their queue due to a weird function of their ticketing system.
  • TheZeusBear
    Account has been restored. Thank you everyone for the replies and help and to customer support for restoring my account. Much appreciated.

Thread can be closed.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Locked at OP's request
This discussion has been closed.