Is it just me, or isn't Mordo releasing early?

Options
DarthDeVo
DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the new 4* Mordo coming out a week early? We had 4* Captain Marvel on January 5, Riri on January 19 and 5* Black Panther on February 2. The "every two weeks" schedule should dictate that Mordo comes out on the 16th rather than the 9th.

I'm a little perturbed because I had cracked a hoard of about 1300 CP on the Panther vault, and of course I inevitably pulled one cover each for the three 4*s I don't own (Iceman, Star-Lord and Miles Morales). Which is great, except that I was lacking the HP to roster them. I'm currently up to about 2500 HP, with six days to go before all the covers expire.

I had been counting on getting the 3000 HP and then getting the extra 1000 to roster the new character before the 16th. Now I have to get 1500 HP in the span of a week. It's not out of the realm of possibility, but it feels like the odds aren't in my favor at this point.

My contingency is to sell my 2* Cap, who just finished a trip through the farm and is currently undercovered and still sitting at Level 15, so ultimately it's kind if a moot point, but I shouldn't have to sell a character to make space on my roster for a new character that's seemingly being released early. I know, I know, first world problems. icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• JONofWAR
    JONofWAR Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I believe 5 stars don't factor into the every two week schedule
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,493 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    JONofWAR wrote:

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, sometimes they factor in weirdly. I think this is one of those cases. Actually, they usually do "count."

I'm a bit annoyed myself, honestly. This upcoming weekend sucks for me to play.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    GrimSkald wrote:
    JONofWAR wrote:

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, sometimes they factor in weirdly. I think this is one of those cases. Actually, they usually do "count."

Bah. I had a sneaking suspicion that might be the case, that 5*s throw off the schedule. I hadn't really paid attention to the release schedule in the past when new 5s were put out there. Too bad this wasn't a case where it "counted."
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    GrimSkald wrote:
    JONofWAR wrote:

I'm a bit annoyed myself, honestly. This upcoming weekend sucks for me to play.

5stars don't count. However both Thanos and Strange also got 3star versions and those DO count. Hence the confusion.