Current SL?

Options

Comments

• beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    65 at the start, hit 92 today. Just curious where they say they have gone beyond shield rank 100 (what the initial announcement said was the Max level AND the current in game pop up under the shiled rank help screen says) to level 125 and what the rewards are for each. Chart? Sorry but my forum search skills are not as strong. Tried but couldn't find it.

Never mind. Found it
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=53852&hilit=Shield+rank#p589800
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 242 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Started towards the end of 60, now halfway through 82
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Started at 65, about 3/4 through 92 now.
    Orion wrote:

DJ Toesa laughs at the limits placed on mere mortals...

FTFY. icon_mrgreen.gif
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,590 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mpqr7 wrote:
    I know this is only a small sub-section of the player community, but I'm curious how high people are? Maybe this will help make it clear how close we are to getting SCL 9.

I'm curious how many levels players increased since it's inception. I started at Rank 50 and I am currently 78. 28 levels in 6-7 months.

Started at 40, should achieve 71 today, so that's 31 levels in 6.5 months (on average I gain a level every 5.5 days).
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Started at 55 I believe, currently at:
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Started in the low 50s (52?), somewhere in the high 60s (68?).
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Started somewhere in the 40s, gonna hit 72 in the next day or so. Didn't know there was a cap of 125.
  • LordXberk
    LordXberk Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Felt like I'd update my vote now, as I just passed into another tier and am now at 101. And, yet, the rewards haven't changed from the onset (excluding the virtually meaningless CL8 update). WHERE ARE CL9 and CL10? WHY WON'T YOU EDIT CL8 TO HAVE MEANINGFULLY BETTER REWARDS VS. CL7? LOUD NOISES!!!!

Just another issue where the devs don't give a rip about player feedback. We need more ISO!!!! Champing a new 4*s every 2 weeks costs >350k ISO and 5*s cost an absurd >550k ISO!
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I can see why it'll be hard to implement later ranks because of how heavily champing effects shield levels. Some players cycle 2's so they rank up way fast.

Some players focus on their tier transition (3 to 4 for example), so if they shift the levels and bump people down they can accidentally ruin some peoples transition unless shield clearance levels are un-linked from you level.
  • TheZeusBear
    TheZeusBear Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Day 60, shield rank 44
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Started out at max level 65, I'm 3/4th's of the way through 99 and will be 100 by end of season for sure (with basically no spending and rarely getting full PVE clears on hard nodes). I do play a -ton- of LR's, those 2 points/seed add up in both XP and ISO. I'm getting 4-5 levels a season.

And I currently am required to have -zero- more levels than I started with when this feature launched. The ISO is nice and all....but come on, open those higher SCL's already. Feels like the levels I have "earned" have no point.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, I started out at 66 (whatever was the highest level you could default to), and now I'm at 93.5. I of course love the ISO influx, but it's weird that I still:

1) Win lots of 1*s from PVP and Standard Tokens from PVP and PVE.
    2) Win 70 ISO prizes from nodes.
    3) Am at the same SCL as someone who's only at Rank 53.
    4) Still don't have any non-RNG way to win any 5*s. My BH chances should be greater.

There just doesn't seem to be any point to these ranks, other than the bursts of ISO, which again I highly appreciate... I just feel that there could be so much more.
  • msp2211
    msp2211 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Started at 60, hit 87 this morning.
  • Screen Monkey
    Screen Monkey Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    About to hit 80

• drayviper32
    drayviper32 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Started at 65 300xp away from hitting 97. Retired from PvP so it will take a little longer to level up.  :p
  • Kjeldbjerg
    Kjeldbjerg Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Can't remember what I started with, but at 87 now. 100% f2p
  • krak0
    krak0 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    About to hit 92  :)
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    started 65 now 93, opening up a whole mess of tokens saturday, after vintage heroic token page goes away.   was a protest i suggested last week (not buying anything or opening any token while token page is up) cause of the insulting address to vaulting with vintage heroic.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Started at 65. Will hit 101 this weekend