Something wrong with Mr Fantastic

MrBowers
MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
In the description for his yellow it says whenever an enemy matches a friendly special tile mr fs team get a burst of health. Does that mean friendly to the enemy team or mr fs team as when I fought a team with carnage and mr f on it I was matching both and it was giving health for both

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can you phrase that a little more clearly? Which characters were yours, which were the enemy team, which team owned the tiles matched, and who got the health boost?
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    When the enemy team matches your special tile you get the burst of health (assuming Mr F is on your team)
  • MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    I was fighting against mr f so I would be classed as the enemy team. He also had carnage on his team. When carnage's black activated if I matched one of the attack tiles created for me it would activate mr f yellow. But as you said it should only activate if I had matched one of his friendly attack tiles not both enemy and friendly
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    MrBowers wrote:
    I was fighting against mr f so I would be classed as the enemy team. He also had carnage on his team. When carnage's black activated if I matched one of the attack tiles created for me it would activate mr f yellow. But as you said it should only activate if I had matched one of his friendly attack tiles not both enemy and friendly
    That does sound wrong. You should report it in a Customer Support ticket as well, if you haven't already: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1274