It was the best of luck it was the worst of luck

Options
Just opened two standard packs both times saw the gold shield come up and got excited. Unfortunately I only have two 3* covers I don't need, Hulk Green and Spidey Blue. Bet you can't guess what was in those two packs? My 5/0/0 hulk is crying as I sell a second of his green covers.

Comments

• ToryTory
    ToryTory Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    It happens. I was at 5/0/0 Hulk forever. Didn't get time to play much during the Hulk event, and my MMR was too high for the recent Hulk rewards so.... I'm currently at 5/0/1 Hulk. Yeah! *high five* icon_mrgreen.gif
  • I cashed in the Widow's Bite token and saw that I would be getting a two star. I wasn't too pleased until... I got my fin Bullseye black cover. Heck yeah since I've wanted to max him out for ages.
  • Yeah, I sold my first two 3* covers on the same day. Only had black Doom and black Hood maxed...and my next two 3* covers were both black Doom. Doom is 5/1 and Hood is 0/4/5.
  • How is it that everyone has 5 green hulks and little to nothing in his red/black? This really seems like a widespread issue.
  • thecapnjoe wrote:
    How is it that everyone has 5 green hulks and little to nothing in his red/black? This really seems like a widespread issue.

In the Hulk event they gave away a green Hulk cover to everyone. They ran it twice, so everyone who was around for those has 2 green hulk covers. Then they made it so the green cover was the one you got the easiest in the event finished. Even for those who got 2 or 3 reward covers in the Hulk event both times (like yours truly!) ended up with 4/2/2 or 4/2/1 from the Hulk event alone, and people who got only 1 Hulk cover in the rewards ended up with like 4/0/0. So yeah.
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    thecapnjoe wrote:
    How is it that everyone has 5 green hulks and little to nothing in his red/black? This really seems like a widespread issue.

His event was run twice, and gave out a free green each time, plus there is a green in daily rewards.

EDIT: Oh lol ninja'd.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Zhirrzh wrote:
    thecapnjoe wrote:

In the Hulk event they gave away a green Hulk cover to everyone. They ran it twice, so everyone who was around for those has 2 green hulk covers. Then they made it so the green cover was the one you got the easiest in the event finished. Even for those who got 2 or 3 reward covers in the Hulk event both times (like yours truly!) ended up with 4/2/2 or 4/2/1 from the Hulk event alone, and people who got only 1 Hulk cover in the rewards ended up with like 4/0/0. So yeah.
    Didn't they also replace the patch cover with a green hulk?
  • 5/1/1 Hulk here so high fives all round. icon_mrgreen.gif
    I only got the red and black from the recent PVP too.
  • They ran hulk event trice
  • Let's not forget the green hulk resupply (can't recall what day that is on).

So most people should have at least 3 green hulk.
  • farlus
    farlus Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Milkrain wrote:
    Let's not forget the green hulk resupply (can't recall what day that is on).

So most people should have at least 3 green hulk.

I was at 4/0/1 and had that green Hulk in sight in my daily rewards, and about 2 days before it hit I pulled a green Hulk cover from a token, rendering the daily reward useless. icon_e_sad.gif
  • melon_head wrote:
    Just opened two standard packs both times saw the gold shield come up and got excited. Unfortunately I only have two 3* covers I don't need, Hulk Green and Spidey Blue. Bet you can't guess what was in those two packs? My 5/0/0 hulk is crying as I sell a second of his green covers.

I also barely get *** stuff from any tokens (especially gold ones). And I also got a green hulk -- that actually was good as 5th, but I was getting one more in 3 days from daily supply and one more in 4-5 days from hulk event.