O.L.Y.M.P.U.S Alliance (19/20)

Options
Unknown
edited April 2014 in MPQ Alliances
O.L.Y.M.P.U.S is currently recruiting for members.
It is currently at 19/20 members.
We are looking for members that are ambitious and competitive daily players.
We are looking for people that contributes lots of points in PVP - 800 + per event
New members should have around 85,000 points or more in the Hunt.

If you'd like to join, send in a request to join and we'll review your roster to see if you qualify.

Cheers!

Comments

• O.L.Y.M.P.U.S is currently recruiting for members.
    It is currently at 18/20 members.
    We are looking for people that contributes lots of points (at least 48K points as of right now).

If you'd like to join, send in a request to join and we'll review your roster to see if you qualify.
  • Plural wrote:
    O.L.Y.M.P.U.S is currently recruiting for members.
    It is currently at 18/20 members.
    We are looking for people that contributes lots of points (at least 48K points as of right now).

The alliance is now full.
  • Here is a good explanation for tanking:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Tanking is setting up an easy team in a pvp tournament so that people will attack it and lower your mmr (matchmaking rating) - a lower mmr means easier opponents. The seed teams are computer controlled teams that are put in there so that the first people to enter a tournament have someone to fight. Examples include kicksthatkick,pyromantic, wannabskrull, etc.

It's easier to beat a seed team with your tank team, because your tank team is, by design, lousy. And to have your tank team come up as your defensive team, you need to win a match with it.

If you're relatively new to the game you shouldn't need to worry about this.

Credits to Ben Grimm.
  • Thanks original
  • Looking for a new member to join our alliance, New members should have already made the 3 star transition on in the process of doing so now.
  • may have two spots opening up shortly
  • Definitely have one opening and potentially a few more. Looking for daily active players that place well in tournaments.
  • Hey,

I am currently in an alliance French army that is less active than I would like and would love to join O.L.Y.M.P.U.S Alliance. I am newer(37 days in) but progressing pretty quickly.

here is highlights of my 27 man roster

2/4/2 lvl 77 Lazy cap
    5/2/5 lvl 75 yellow wolvie
    4/2/5 level 68 CStorm
    3/5/2 lvl 60 OBW
    4/5/2 lvl 53 MN Thor
    5/5/3 lvl 50 IM35
    5/5/3 lvl 50 MStorm
    2/2/4 lvl 38 Ares
    3/0/1 lvl 28 HT
    *can give rest of roster but its not super exciting

I am 12 in my hunt bracket at 77826 points and will be able to fully contribute to alliance in PVE events and I am progressing in PVP events, I generally score between 500 and 650 points in events depending if I have any of the featured character. I plan to have my 2* team finished very soon, I have some HP designated to finish off my OBW black ability if I dont find any soon. I think I would be a good addition to the alliance and would be around for a long time.

I am sorry if this is not a place to apply lol, I sent pm to plural. Let me know if you want any more information.
    IGN:pjoeo211

~Thanks
  • Marrussia13
    Marrussia13 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    hi looking allince im active can help me thx
  • We have two spots open
  • Marrussia13
    Options
    can i im very active
  • can i im very active

Send in a request to join, we'll consider.
  • Marrussia13
    Options
    Plural wrote:
    can i im very active

Send in a request to join, we'll consider.

send request thx