Who do you want on the game?, put here the chars you miss

roberts_2
roberts_2 Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
I check my roster and i see who left on gamependium, sorry for the order list. Until now we have:
  • 4F: Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Human TorchX2, The Thing = TOTAL 5
  • Guardians of the Galaxy: Gamora, Star-Lord, Drax, Groot & Rocket = TOTAL 4
  • Defenders: Iron Fist, Luke CageX2, Daredevil = TOTAL 3
  • Inhumans: Black Bolt, Medusa, Kamala Khan = TOTAL 3
  • Dark Avengers: Moonstone, BullseyeX2, Ares, DakenX2, Sentry = TOTAL 7
  • Villans: Yelena, VenomX3, Juggernaut, Kingpin, Ragnarok, Elektra, Doctor Doom, Loki, Doctor Octopus, ThanosX2, The Hood, Carnage, Green Goblin = TOTAL 16
  • Mutants: Stormx3, CyclopsX2, MagnetoX2, Beast, WolverineX4, Psylocke, Mystique, Quicksilver, Scarlett Witch, Colossus, Jean GreyX2, Professor Xavier, Quake, X-23, Iceman = TOTAL 23
  • Avengers/Another Hero: Steve RogersX3, Black PantherX2, HawkeyeX2, Spideyx5, Iron Manx4, Black Widowx4, Ms.MarvelX3, Bucky, ThorX3, HulkX2, Amadeus Cho, Red Hulk, BladeX2, Howard, FalconX2, She Hulk, PunisherX2, Vision, DeadpoolX2, Squirrel Girl, Dr. StrangeX2, Nick Fury, Devil Dino, Peggy Carter, Spider-Gwen, Spider Woman, Gwen Pool, Ant-Man, Nova, War Machine, Ghost Rider, Wasp, Kate Bishop, Moon Knight, Riri Williams, Silver Surfer = TOTAL 60
I think everybody his checked, correct me if not. So, let's give some idea to the devs to future chars, here go mine icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Atlantes: now TOTAL 0
My proposal: Namor 5 star.png + Namorita/Tiger Shark 3 star.png

Comments

• Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Your counts are off by significant factors. To give one example, Doctor Strange is probably the most common Defender in the comics, and frequently, it has been his team.

That said, yes, Namor's omission is quite strange.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Team affiliations have not been given any justice in MPQ by the developers. They're meaningless outside of the Civil War event and Mr. F matches.

Speaking of the Fantastic Four, why She-Hulk doesn't have that affiliation is beyond me. It's not like she wasn't part of the team for nearly 60 issues (that's 5 years of our time, btw) and a core member during what is arguably the FF's most iconic run. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • catcusvader
    catcusvader Posts: 93 Match Maker
    edited February 2017
    Sinster Six (minus icon_venom.pngicon_doctoroctopus.png ) where's the rest?

Shi'ar (long list, but would like to see at least gladiator, deathbird etc.)

Marauders (riptide, sunfire)
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    Nellobee wrote:
    Your counts are off by significant factors. To give one example, Doctor Strange is probably the most common Defender in the comics, and frequently, it has been his team.

Marvel apparently wanted to use the "Defenders" name instead of "Heroes for Hire" in the MCU, which has made things a little confusing.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2017
    Nellobee wrote:

Marvel apparently wanted to use the "Defenders" name instead of "Heroes for Hire" in the MCU, which has made things a little confusing.

The Old Defenders Would also include Hulk (Banner Versions), Silver Surfer and Moon Knight
    Inhumans also includes Quake
    Yelena Ragnarok and One Star Venom are Dark Avengers, 3 Star Bullseye is not
    Bagman is part of Fantastic 4
    Red Hulk is a Villain
  • Carnifexx
    Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Taskmaster. Imagine him imitating all the different moves of other characters.
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Yondu
    Nightcrawler
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    MaxxPowerz wrote:
    Yondu
    Nightcrawler

Since he seems to be part of the team rather than an adversary in the next movie, maybe Yondu will show up at some point, he's in at least one other marvel game already.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll go with a cat theme and say

Black Cat
    Sabretooth
    Kitty Pryde
  • vinniebabe22
    vinniebabe22 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Shi'ar (long list, but would like to see at least gladiator, deathbird etc.)

I second this, a 5 star.png Vulcan or Gladiator would be awesome

The Star Jammers would be a good addition too

You already have medusa_icon.png and icon_blackbolt.png

You could do a War of Kings event

Already got the guardians representing the Cosmic side too
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    I am mostly baffled as to why we don't have that Gorgon(?) guy as a playble villain. You know, the guy with the ninjas?

He is not a boss exactly, so... What's keeping them from adding him?

That being said... How about lady Sif and/or enchantress?

Edit: Emma Frost!! Diamond skin AND psychic abilities? Screaming as a support character
  • SpecSpecter
    SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Dormammu wrote:
    Speaking of the Fantastic Four, why She-Hulk doesn't have that affiliation is beyond me. It's not like she wasn't part of the team for nearly 60 issues (that's 5 years of our time, btw) and a core member during what is arguably the FF's most iconic run. icon_rolleyes.gif

Might as well add Ant Man, Medusa, and Spider-Man to that list too. Sure most of them might not have been on the FF team nearly as long as She Hulk or even maybe ever actively alongside all of the core members but all were 100% official members of the FF team. Hell, as much as we like to make fun of poor Bagman Spidey it's hard to ignore that he's literally wearing a FF outfit.

Sadly The Fantastic Four is up there with X-Men as a property that, while not being ignored entirely, is definitely being a bit snubbed. This included people like Namor who while technically his own thing still has enough of a tie to the FF to be lumped in with them and included in the snubbery.

I'm not sure if he's actually part of the Sinister Six or not to be honest, but man would I love to see some Kraven action up in here.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu wrote:

Might as well add Ant Man, Medusa, and Spider-Man to that list too. Sure most of them might not have been on the FF team nearly as long as She Hulk or even maybe ever actively alongside all of the core members but all were 100% official members of the FF team. Hell, as much as we like to make fun of poor Bagman Spidey it's hard to ignore that he's literally wearing a FF outfit.

They should include everyone who has been in the FF ever, it is not like Mr F is going to suddenly become overpowered if the completely unnecessary condition on one of his weak powers is suddenly made marginally usable after all.

As far as Bagman, I think he does get counted as FF for the purposes of that power so there is a precedent for them to include more than just the core four.

I'm not sure if he's actually part of the Sinister Six or not to be honest, but man would I love to see some Kraven action up in here.

There have been loads of versions of the Sinister Six and he has definitely been in a number of them including the original line-up.