Classic Legends purchase

byc
byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Just to be clear for me and any others who might have this question...

Buy Classic Legends for the 4*s, not the 5* right?

Or never buy Classic Legends ever?

I generally save my command points for buying up 4* and new 5*. Once in a while I'll buy a Classic hoping to get a 5*, but it's really just to get 4* for cheap.

Comments

• DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Yes. You pull LTs for 4s. 5s are just a nice bonus.

If you are at the point where you need to get a champed 5 to progress, that is when you start pulling LLs. And you should have a few thousand CO saved up for it too, and at least a million ISO to champ them.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    man, there are too many undefined variables to answer your question. broad general terms, pull classics for 4s and latests to concentrate your pulls to a set of three 5s instead of the dilution in classics. that is more for targeting 5s specifically. but if you have several classics at 3/3/3 or 4/4/4, I certainly wouldn't mind pulling latests for a while. its so diluted that you could pull for a loooong time before hitting.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Yes. You pull LTs for 4s. 5s are just a nice bonus.

If you are at the point where you need to get a champed 5 to progress, that is when you start pulling LLs. And you should have a few thousand CO saved up for it too, and at least a million ISO to champ them.

572,800 each, specifically.