Goodbye Doctor Strange..... Again

statnut
statnut Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Just tossed my second three star strange purple in three weeks. Oh where oh where can my yellow be? RNG took him away from me.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    YOu should be able to get one in Unstable ISO this weekend. Possibly another in Strange Sights next week. Everything is coming up... Strange.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    life is too short - CP up his yellow - it's only 20 CP for crying out loud. You will love him in PvE totally worth it

edit : oh you probably meant you have zero yellow, icon_e_smile.gif my bad
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    After opening over 200 tokens since his release I never opened his 3rd blue and was stuck at 2/5/5 with 5 covers pending.. so I had to buy a blue for 20 CP but honestly he is the one 3* that is worth the CP. I will get more use for him than another 4* dup I cannot use. Glad you bit the bullet and just bought the yellow cover
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wonko33 wrote:
    life is too short - CP up his yellow - it's only 20 CP for crying out loud. You will love him in PvE totally worth it

edit : oh you probably meant you have zero yellow, icon_e_smile.gif my bad
    I used 20 CP to get the last cover I needed to champ him before his first PVP run. Well worth it and I don't usually say that about a 3*.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wish you luck. I finally drew my last one this week, after being stuck at 2/5/5 for over a month. Feels good to have all 3*'s champed again.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Same as others, bought the last Strange I needed for 20 CP to save a cover. Then champed him to get an LT back, which gave me a 5* Strange.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I use str3nge in pve all the time. He's great! I love his salty saltine flames!!! (sic)

Also Th3nos is great for the easy rounds of pve as well.
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Yep, I'm missing out on yellow Strange, too, sadly.

Also, I'll give you a thumbs up for the Last Kiss reference.
  • tgibbs40
    tgibbs40 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    statnut wrote:
    Just tossed my second three star strange purple in three weeks. Oh where oh where can my yellow be? RNG took him away from me.

My 0/6/8 Strange says hello icon_lol.gif