Help! Urgently need CP to champ 4*.

kyo28
kyo28 Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Here's the situation:

Currently I have a 4 star.png Thor covered 2/5/5. I open a Heroic Token en get another cover for her, but a duplicate of one of the ones I already have 5 of. I have enough ISO8 to champ her.

My idea is to use CP to get that last cover, get her to 3/5/5, champ her and use the extra cover I have on her as a champed character.

The problem: I lack the 120CP needed. I'm at 33 CP, mostly a PVE player and the 4 star.png Thor cover expires in 13 days.

Is there any way I can get the necessary CP in time to champ her?
The calculation I have made myself goes a follows:
* PVE full progression @ lvl 8 = 25 CP. With 3 events in 13 days that would be 25 x 3 = 75 CP
* CP earned from clearing nodes : there are 2 nodes with 1 CP reward per sub. Taking into account some 2-days subs, I would say I can get 10 times 2 nodes with 1 CP; that would be 1 x 2 x 10 = 20 CP

So far I get 33 + 75 +20 = 128 CP. That should barely be enough, provided the PVE's we get the coming days are 3-4 day events max. If there is one 7-day event in there, I'm screwed.

Am I missing other ways to quickly increase my CP yield so I can champ her? I can get CP from further getting covers for my 3 star.png champs, but there's no way I can control that. Any other suggestions or ideas?