Is there a way to save data without facebook?

muffffinman
muffffinman Posts: 16
Been playing for 2 years....For the past two days I've been unable to get into the game once it gets past the loading screen everything goes black and my entire phone freezes. If I uninstall the app and clear the cache like someone told me I will lose all my data. I don't have a Facebook account so I never saved to Facebook..... and even now it wouldn't do me any good because I can't get into the app at all to back it up.... I need some help it's been 2 days and my alliance usually boots people after 2 days of inactivity not to mention all the events that I'm missing....

I really don't want 2 years of gameplay and tons of money I've invested to be completely lost I need somebody to help me please ASAP

I've submitted two tickets to customer service and still haven't heard anything back

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Been playing for 2 years....For the past two days I've been unable to get into the game once it gets past the loading screen everything goes black and my entire phone freezes. If I uninstall the app and clear the cache like someone told me I will lose all my data. I don't have a Facebook account so I never saved to Facebook..... and even now it wouldn't do me any good because I can't get into the app at all to back it up.... I need some help it's been 2 days and my alliance usually boots people after 2 days of inactivity not to mention all the events that I'm missing....

I really don't want 2 years of gameplay and tons of money I've invested to be completely lost I need somebody to help me please ASAP

I've submitted two tickets to customer service and still haven't heard anything back

Hi - Support may take 24 - 72 hours for a response. If it has been longer than 72 hours, please private message me your in-game name and ticket number and I will help escalate your ticket. And to answer your question, it is best to save your game via Facebook but the team will be able to restore your account without a facebook save but it may take a little longer to rebuild as it will need to be manually done by support.
  • Been playing for 2 years....For the past two days I've been unable to get into the game once it gets past the loading screen everything goes black and my entire phone freezes. If I uninstall the app and clear the cache like someone told me I will lose all my data. I don't have a Facebook account so I never saved to Facebook..... and even now it wouldn't do me any good because I can't get into the app at all to back it up.... I need some help it's been 2 days and my alliance usually boots people after 2 days of inactivity not to mention all the events that I'm missing....

Thanks buddy. Good to know I got help if I need it. If I don't hear back soon I'll let you know. I feel better now that I know I can still get it back either way