Chemical Reaction Bug

Nick441234
Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Is it just me or does 2* Daken seem to be hitting you twice when he uses Chemical Reaction. It seems to hit you as the greens get laid down and then hits you again as the strike tiles disappear. Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes. It is being discussed in the Bugs & Technical issues section. Please look there before posting potential bugs in General.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58700
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's doing the base damage and then the damage for the strike tiles instead of all at once
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's annoying because I tried using Captain Marvel and it didn't do enough damage to set off her Energy Absorbtion by hitting her twice, when it normally would have. Didn't bother after that.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's annoying because I tried using Captain Marvel and it didn't do enough damage to set off her Energy Absorbtion by hitting her twice, when it normally would have. Didn't bother after that.
    oddly I had the same thing happen in the PvE, but silly Daken got the X-23 treatment
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    It amounts to a buff, far as I can tell. Works better with his strikes and (as mentioned above) avoids triggering some damage-based passives. Buffing a villain is never as nice as it ought to be, since Daken is an enemy in, like, half the nodes in every PvE, but at least it makes him better in DDQ.