Adjust RNG to 3000% to open tokens to get above character in above color

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sounds like bad luck...

4* Black Cat confirmed!
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I drew many many many WM Reds. It was not fun. But eventually I was able to champion him. Now, I will probably not draw any more WMs ever, but that's fine.

Now, I've been drawing lots of Kate Bishop Purples! And throwing them away, because really... 5 is enough! At least until I have 13 covers!

I'm guessing that I'll start drawing a bunch of Power Man Reds soon, since I have five of those as well.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dormammu wrote:
    Sounds like bad luck...

4* Black Cat confirmed!

That was quick. I just posted a concept for her last week (viewtopic.php?f=21&t=58507). Good to know I have that much pull! icon_lol.gif
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    I looked over my roster and counted that I have 21 covers at 5, not counting champs. If there are 43 4*s, theres 129 possible covers. So I have a 21/129 (16.2%) chance of getting of dupe. Thats almost 1 in 6. Its just going to happen. Recently I've just been pulling champ rewards or 1000 iso.
  • matthatter
    matthatter Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    I recently opened a hoard of CPs (and by hoard I mean 360 CPs) and got really excited because in that hoard I got:
    icon_peggycarter.pngblueflag.png *3
    icon_jeangrey.pngpurpleflag.png
    icon_punisher.png (Max) blackflag.png *2
    icon_deadpool.png (X-Force) redflag.png
    icon_captainamerica.png (Falcap) redflag.png
    icon_katebishop.pngpurpleflag.png
    icon_carnage.pngredflag.png

All dupes. All dupes of covers on characters who are close to or well below 13 total covers. so, out of 18 pulls only 8 usable covers. I cried myself to sleep that night.

RNG hates me.
  • firethorne
    Yeah, I just did my own season mini-hoard. 8 tokens.

Of them, 37.5% wasted. No 5*'s. icon_rolleyes.gif

To be converted to 3000 iso:
    medusa_icon.pngpurpleflag.png - Painful. icon_cry.gif I very much want a usable Medusa, and mine is at 3/2/5
    icon_mrfantastic.pngblueflag.png Mine is at 5/2/5.
    icon_captainamerica.pngredflag.png My Flaptain America is at 13 covers, but haven't seen him as a leveling priority.

Power level increased:
    icon_venom.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_lukecage.pngblackflag.png
    icon_moonknight.pngblackflag.png
    icon_warmachine.pngblueflag.png

Champion level:
    icon_kingpin.png
  • firethorne
    IF
    Character is not champed
    AND
    Character has 5 covers in one color

THEN
    Adjust RNG to 3000% to open tokens to get above character in above color

Last edited by Brigby on Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Edited Title To Remove Misinformation

The "misinformation" was removed?

What did it say before??? icon_lol.gif

That he had saw the source code. Joking, obviously. But, apparently there was fear someone would take it literally.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Straycat wrote:
    I looked over my roster and counted that I have 21 covers at 5, not counting champs. If there are 43 4*s, theres 129 possible covers. So I have a 21/129 (16.2%) chance of getting of dupe. Thats almost 1 in 6. Its just going to happen. Recently I've just been pulling champ rewards or 1000 iso.

In my case I counted any 13 cover non champion as 3 dupes potential (how likely it is I will get the iso - it takes about 2 weeks to max one). So if we have 43 4* for 129 covers possible my stats are a bit depressing. 63 of the 129 will give me champions levels and that is ok. But of the 66 remaining 38 would produce a duplicate cover (about 30% of the general pool of covers). So I am looking for only 28 covers for 4* in this game. Championing one character every two weeks is helping a bit but not by much.

Damn.... now i feel depressed about this process.
  • I've noticed that most of my 4*'s have one ability at 5, and it tends to be the same color you get for the 4* reward in story mode. I've had Nick Fury for over 2 years, and he's stuck at 2/2/5. Very frustrating, but what can you do?