Revamp the champs? part deux

Handoftheking26
Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
So....now that there are like a dozen 5*s.....can we have 5*s as rewards for 4* champions? 3 per ladder like the 2-3* progression? I know I for one would change the order of who I champed based on which 5* they gave, and it would make championing ALL 4*s relevant.....just wondering...

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    So....now that there are like a dozen 5*s.....can we have 5*s as rewards for 4* champions? 3 per ladder like the 2-3* progression? I know I for one would change the order of who I champed based on which 5* they gave, and it would make championing ALL 4*s relevant.....just wondering...

I would also like to see 5* covers added to 4* champ levels but Championing 4*'s is still very relevant. I must say, they are all seem useful when boosted, unlike the 3*'s. Plus all of the rebalances for the 4*'s have been quite good. If you told me last year at this time that I would love using SL, Chulk and IW, I would have laughed at you.
  • Handoftheking26
    By relevant I just meant that people might champ chars like Reed, Venom, and Elektra if they knew they could get Panther, Goblin, and Natasha...
  • alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    Ha ha ha .... good one

Oh ...

You aren't joking?

Wow - you really don't know MPQ if you think that has even the remotest chance of happening
  • Handoftheking26
    I am hoping devs see that by making champing 4*s even more attractive there would be more reason for people to spend money attempting to get their champ to the necessary level....the more millions of Iso we need the more we will spend right? icon_e_wink.gif