No shield intercepts this morning

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
I usually get at least 5 shield intercepts this morning. I didn't get any this time, even after playing over 20 battles. Are others still getting intercepts? I'm not VIP, I just watch the ads normally.

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Didn't play yet today, but this weekend I had a few times where the 'watch ad & claim bonus' button didn't open an ad. It just took me back to the event page instead. Is that what you mean?
  • SlappyDingle
    SlappyDingle Posts: 60 Match Maker
    I haven't had any in-game ads for maybe four days of steady play? Were they removed?
  • mpqr7
    For me, I haven't received any option to look at ads. I'm sad because I like getting all the bonus rewards! Please bring them back!
  • alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    I'm VIP but since 119.1 the auto rewards for intercepts are way way down - getting maybe 2/3 per day
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just to offer another perspective, I'm on IOS R119.1 and have seen a relatively normal number of Intercept rewards. (No ads because I buy VIP every month.)
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    I've had no intercepts today, which is extremely unusual. Usually I get at least 2 or 3 in DDQ. Today, I'm on match #38 and nothing so far. I think something's up.

FWIW, I did update to 119.1 when it was pushed out, but the settings screen is still displaying 119.0 as the version.....
  • DaveR4470
    DeNappa wrote:
    Didn't play yet today, but this weekend I had a few times where the 'watch ad & claim bonus' button didn't open an ad. It just took me back to the event page instead. Is that what you mean?

I also had that over the weekend. Today, just nothing.
  • mpqr7
    You can close this thread. I'm getting ads again. Hurrah!
  • SlappyDingle
    SlappyDingle Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Not me. I got one last night and nothing since. Something is still up.
  • DaveR4470
    I got one this morning, and then another that was the press-button-nothing-appears variety. Have not done a full suite of matches yet; just DDQ. I'll report my results later....
  • same here. I haven't had a shield intercept since I downloaded the critical ios patch.
  • Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    I'd suggest they found a critical security flaw in the process and couldn't get it fixed so they shut down the feature.