Can't get past the loading screen

muffffinman
muffffinman Posts: 16
Started yesterday February 5th at about noon Eastern Standard Time. The app starts up but won't go past the loading screen it then freezes and I have to force close the app. Tried it again first thing this morning 9 a.m. eastern standard time still doing the same thing. Please fix this I'm losing out....

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey muffffinman, sorry you're having some trouble starting up your game. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? That might help resolve the problem. If this doesn't work, or you have anymore questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to Customer Support.

If you're unsure of where to reach Customer Support, you can follow the link provided:

https://d3go.com/mpq-support
  • cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Hi muffffinman,

Sure hope Tombstone's suggestion works for you b/c if it doesn't I'm just giving you a heads-up that you may be waiting a while. I had a similar issue to yours last Wednesday and logged a ticket immediately. Got a response 2 days later to uninstall, clear cache and reinstall. I was warned that I might experience an account overwrite which, of course, I did. Still waiting for that to be resolved (haven't even received an email about it yet, TBH). 118 hours and counting for something that honestly should take minutes to resolve. Lost my placement and progression rewards on some PvP and PvE events, no DDQ for 5 days, etc, etc, etc. I'm pretty pissed, to be blunt.

Not trying to dismay you, just warning you so you can have realistic expectations. I REALLY hope your experience is different. Let me know, I'm curious to hear how it goes for you.
  • Tombstone wrote:
    Hey muffffinman, sorry you're having some trouble starting up your game. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? That might help resolve the problem. If this doesn't work, or you have anymore questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to Customer Support.

If you're unsure of where to reach Customer Support, you can follow the link provided:

https://d3go.com/mpq-support

Do you know of anyway to fix this besides doing that? Everything I read says that it will wipe my data....I don't have a Facebook account so I never backed it up and even now I cant even load the game to get in and create a Facebook and back it up so basically.....2 years of playing this game and I'm screwed?
  • Brutaljuice
    Brutaljuice Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    I'm having the same issue. Tried rebooting the device as well as reinstalling the app and neither worked.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey again muffffinman, make sure you remember your Username and if you haven't already, go ahead and uninstall then reinstall the game. Don't be alarmed if your progress is gone because you can then contact Customer Support where they'll manually restore your progress for you. If you have anymore questions or concerns, please let them know and they'll be happy to help you out. icon_e_biggrin.gif