3 million Iso! What 4 stars do I level??

Options
Daredevil217
Daredevil217 Posts: 3,913 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2017 in Roster and Level Help
So my 3 to 4 star transition has been very slow for some reason. I currently have two 4's maxed. Sam Wilson and Hulkbuster. That's it! I fear even more scaling but screw it. It's time to further the transition. Here's my candidates:

13 COVERS

The Hulk (Totally Awesome)
- Level 70/250 (3-4-5)

* Will be 4-5-5 when Hulk's DDQ hits

Wolverine (X-Force)
- Level 94/270 (5-4-4)

12 COVERS

Jean Grey (All New X-Men)
- Level 70/250 (5-3-3)

* Will be 5/3/4 when Beasts DDQ hits

Red Hulk (Thunderbolt Ross)
- Level 180/250 (2-5-5)

Professor X (Charles Xavier)
- Level 70/250 (5-2-5)

Nick Fury (Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
- Level 94/250 (2-5-5)

Invisible Woman (Classic)
- Level 94/250 (5-3-4)

11 COVERS

X-23 (All New Wolverine)
- Level 70/229 (5-3-3)

The Punisher (MAX)
- Level 70/229 (5-2-4)

War Machine (James Rhodes)
- Level 70/229 (4-3-4)

Elektra (Unkillable)
- Level 70/229 (3-4-4)

10 COVERS

Deadpool (Uncanny X-Force)
- Level 70/209 (3-2-5)

* 4 3* Deadpool covers will get me a Red; 6 Psylocke covers net a Black so he'll soon(ish) be 4-3-5.

Star-Lord (Legendary Outlaw)
- Level 70/209 (4-3-3) [#14]

Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
- Level 70/209 (2-4-4) [#18]

Miles Morales (Spider-Man)
- Level 70/209 (3-2-5) [#28]

* 7 3* Spider-Man covers will bring him to 4-2-5.

Carnage (Cletus Kasady)
- Level 70/209 (3-4-3) [#35]

My thoughts:

1. Level the characters with max covers. Wolverine can help climb with true heal and Cho will have one champ level right off the bat (3 She-Hulks in my que).

2. Level Red Hulk to 250! One Red away from max and he's got 5 in the important colors.

3. Professor X is similar (though not top tier). He's a purple away from max and has 5 in the important colors. Level to 250.

4. Level Jean to 250 (after Beast DDQ) because she's mid top tier.

5. Skip out on Fury/IW until I get a 13th cover and revisit then.

6. I'm guessing sit on my 11 and 10 cover characters until they get 1-2 more covers. X-23 is a possible exception due to true heal but being 229 means she probably won't be tanking for my other 4s anyway. Definitely want to keep Iso on hand for Deadpool.

Your thoughts:

Really want to know who I should level and any good team compositions (all my 3s are champed except Thanos and Strange each a cover away.

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How is your cp and hp level? If you are hoarding cp maybe it's time to open them up. Otherwise I would suggest max capping Jean, rhulk, punisher, deadpool and x23. All of them can be helpful when boosted even if not championed.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Champ Cho, especially if you're raising Rulk. Great four star pair.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,913 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Magic wrote:
    How is your cp and hp level? If you are hoarding cp maybe it's time to open them up. Otherwise I would suggest max capping Jean, rhulk, punisher, deadpool and x23. All of them can be helpful when boosted even if not championed.

I have 9 CP. Opening old Legend Tokens as soon as I hit 20 CP.

HP are about 3K. I'm trying to save up to buy enough roster slots for a complete 2* farm.

You wouldn't max Wolverine, Cho or Professor?

Smkspy, any suggestions on a third for the Hulks?
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Scarlet Witch. You don't need a full 4 star team, honestly. I've been using those 3 for the entirety of every boss battle against Cap for Civil War.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rhulk with 5 purple and 5 green when boosted can get you 900 points without blinking his eyes. On the other hand XForce will not do much (he is usefull when he is boosted and preferably with boosted Deadpool).

Cho - he is a great running mate for Rhulk or any green user. So with 3M iso - why not. I usually wait till I have a cover but you might as well do it.

Prof X - I would not champion him until he have well developed 4* champions. He is quite good when boosted (can mess around the strategy) but he is still the most usefull as part of winfinity (Switch+Grey Suit) but he can be leveled higher then them.