Please introduce a 'Legendary' vault

moss04
moss04 Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
I had mentioned this a comment to another thread, but I believe it deserves it's own post as it is a separate suggestion.

I'd like to see a Legendary Vault.
It would have 20 available covers, 3 would be 5 star covers from the 'classics' list and 17 would be 4 star covers. It would cost 20 CP for 1 token/pull, and the vault conetents would change once per week.

Everyone who likes to see if they get on the better side of RNG and get better than 15% could just spend on the vault as quickly as they get their CP, but anyone who is suffereing with bad streaks or doesn't want to risk it could simply save up for 20 pulls to ensure a 15% rate. Additionally, it would solve the problem with the classics list being too crowded now, because you could wait until a week comes up where the vault has covers that you want. That would also help for people trying to get specific 4 star covers as well.

Comments

• Andre_Leca_89
    Andre_Leca_89 Posts: 92 Match Maker
    moss04 wrote:
    I had mentioned this a comment to another thread, but I believe it deserves it's own post as it is a separate suggestion.

I'd like to see a Legendary Vault.
    It would have 20 available covers, 3 would be 5 star covers from the 'classics' list and 17 would be 4 star covers. It would cost 20 CP for 1 token/pull, and the vault conetents would change once per week.

Everyone who likes to see if they get on the better side of RNG and get better than 15% could just spend on the vault as quickly as they get their CP, but anyone who is suffereing with bad streaks or doesn't want to risk it could simply save up for 20 pulls to ensure a 15% rate. Additionally, it would solve the problem with the classics list being too crowded now, because you could wait until a week comes up where the vault has covers that you want. That would also help for people trying to get specific 4 star covers as well.

That is a brilliant idea but they would never do that I wish they did tho