Outline affected tiles for selected-radius powers

Pogo
Pogo Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
To be honest, this is mostly about GSBW, but it would be nice for any non-random powers that affect more tiles than the exact tiles you select, especially if the powers have varying shapes.

Sniper Rifle and Pistol both change shape as you add ranks, so it would be nice if all the affected tiles were highlighted somehow as you choose your "target" tiles.

Hood's Twin Pistols could also benefit from this, even though the shape is constant. It would help in planning cascades.

This would also be welcome for powers like Inferno and Blammo (specifically the "hole in the center of the board"), but since there's no "confirmation" step it might be trickier to implement.

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would be nice to know what you're about to do for those powers. I'd even add in for Cycl4ps, it would be great to know whether you're removing a single tile or a whole row, instead of needing to check how much TU AP you have.

For GSBW's Pistol, I never know exactly the size of the tiles I'll be hitting... a square? a rectange? 2x3? 2x4? It would be great if there were highlighted tiles as I chose my options.