Mythic purchases back?

Options
2»

Comments

• aenigmaeffect
    aenigmaeffect Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    How good or bad a legendary is depends on each player. i wish i got general tazri.
    Its more ethical to extend the deal for few more days. The 350 gold/mythic last time had no time limit if i'm correct. You got to guy 3 mythics per account for 350 each

Ya, I was just venting a bit. Obviously dependent on your card pool.

Having very few mythics at all (ie. none of those 15, and few others), really doesn't give me a great base for a good ally deck. Any other card would've at least been interesting/powerful on their own. Just miffed that it was literally the only card that I wouldn't use on any basis, unless some new event focused on Ally. :/

(And the last time I got a fat pack, I got 2 rares. That was it. No mythics, nothing. That's why I gambled for a 14/15 chance of a reasonable card...)
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Daddystyx wrote:
    One would think to really incurage people to purchase these one of packs that their should be a no duplicate guarantee clause built into the purchase. As it is i have all but 4 and out of those 4 only 2 are worth having so its not worth the pain and suffering to get dupes for all of those hard earned crystals. D3 is missing out on a real marketing opportunity here. Why not offer something that has a guarantee of the person feeling like they receive something they can actually use instead of punishing them. If you keep punishing your customers you will eventually drive them away.

The reason it was released the day after the set release is simple marketing to catch people off guard for the purpose of generating revenue. I can agree with this marketing plan just not the one that punishes people who do make the leap of making a purchase and failing to receive any actual product. Your dupe system does nothing other than punish players who receive the same cards over and over again.

Or at least make it impossible to get a duplicate if you got the card by spending real money for it. I paid for Emrakul when she was in the shop, and now pulled her again from this. Same thing should apply to Ulrich, Olivia and any other paid mythic if your account already spent real money getting the card.
  • kinomoto
    Options
    MADAFAKA wrote:
    The 350 gold/mythic last time had no time limit if i'm correct. You got to guy 3 mythics per account for 350 each
    I believe it was available for total of ten days. Two five days periods.
  • Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    Options
    A lot of people had a big and didnt see the other five day period., but this one too short. and especially on top of a release
  • Daddystyx
    Daddystyx Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    A lot of people had a big and didnt see the other five day period., but this one too short. and especially on top of a release

That's just brilliant marketing. If you want them bad enough you'll spend the $$$. Than you'll get the dupes and instantly regret the entire thing.
  • SeditiousCanary
    SeditiousCanary Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    I've only got 1 of the 15, and its tempting... Not convinced though.
    Got a Big Box of SOI. Pulled a Rattlechains. Totally vindicated.
  • khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,080 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had 8/15. Got 2 new ones that i wanted.
  • Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Today I win....

Finally got 550 gems ... and pull Emrukel.....

then in a 8 HOUR booster
    Hangarback Walker and a Bomat courier.....****..

third card was a common.