What to do when Support isn't Supportive?

Options
Sambr0
Sambr0 Posts: 7
edited February 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I have the problem where I cannot participate in multiplayer events, when I got to get a match it errors with no match available. This has been happening for nearly two weeks and the back and forth from the Customer Support has been less than acceptable.

I have been asked to repeat the information required to log a ticket more than once (this information is in the sections you have to fill in), been asked to update my OS to the latest version (automatically updates, dunno why I'd need to do this twice in two days) and to uninstall/reinstall the game with a generic copy paste reply that actually doesn't provide any further information to my problem.

I have spent some money on this game and when I have asked the ticket to be escalated I got the following response:

"Hello D3 Go! Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

Thank you for taking this time to report the issue that you are experiencing. We will inform the developer of the issue to make sure they are aware that the problem is occurring.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
D3 Go! Customer Support Team (RBK)"

I am losing out on rewards and the ability to use the products I have purchased with real money. I don't think this answer is satisfactory let alone helpful.

Do I wait for the problem to be fixed (no eta so I'm not holding my breath) and receive some compensation for the lost opportunity of rewards, do I charge back any money I've spent on the game or do I just accept that I can only play Quick Battles and Single player events?

Help!?

Comments

• buscemi
    buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Get your money back ASAP, from the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
  • holli
    holli Posts: 33
    Options
    I have the same Problem with the PvP Events, since 14 days.
    I hope they fix it.
  • Sambr0
    Options
    Has anyone have experience with getting refunds from multiple in game purchases with iTunes?
  • holli
    holli Posts: 33
    Options
    No i dont have but i understand you very good! Good Luck!!

The devs are working on this issue but there will be no compensation for the players with this issue.

That feels damn unfair... missing rewards like Packs and Gold because of a bug is unfair against players that are able to play.
    I was hoping for a compensation, this makes me want to play an other game....
  • Kevinanth
    Options
    Ask for a refund from iTunes Store. They're very good about it