Allow us to send more TUs or even out the sending time

Akari
Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
How can 4* Cyclops be 12 hrs and 4* Cho be 36? Please do something so we can send targeted TUs without the huge downtime behind them - I haven't bothered to memorize the fastest ones so I send what people ask for, and sometimes that means I get to go 24+ hours without getting to send a single TU. The exp gain is really miniscule considering the new exp from PvP, so it really won't change much there.

Alternatively, let us send like 7 or 8 (dare I hope for 10?) TUs at a time! With rosters approaching 120+ slots, let us send more TUs so that people can at least experience some of the lesser used people that aren't quite good enough for regular play!

Comments

• Megdar
    Megdar Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    10 TUs mean I'll need to roster 10 Modern Black Widow!!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whenever people ask for teamups and don't specify what they need, I Always send (in order of priority):
    4* Cyclops
    Carnage
    Elektra
    Devil Dinosaur
    Ghost Rider
    The first four all have a 12 hour recovery time. If I had a champed 4* Blade I'd be sending him too as he's supposed to be on the 12 hour timer too. Ghost Rider just happens to be next to Devil Dinosaur and Penance Stare is dang useful.