When you entered into darkness

Options
Koolmind
Koolmind Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
edited February 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Rather your screen entered into shadows and you don t know if you received your reward. So this bug go on...

Comments

• blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    yup. this time around, i failed to get my individual nop reward. i only see and received the coalition reward, which comes after the individual reward set.
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    blacklotus wrote:
    yup. this time around, i failed to get my individual nop reward. i only see and received the coalition reward, which comes after the individual reward set.

I had that a few times for NoP specifically a few months ago. Submit a ticket. I got resolved/credited a week or so after that.

I now take screenshots of my final rankings before claiming every time. But have not experienced it in quite a while, luckily.
  • buscemi
    buscemi Posts: 673 Critical Contributor
    Options
    James13 wrote:
    blacklotus wrote:

I had that a few times for NoP specifically a few months ago. Submit a ticket. I got resolved/credited a week or so after that.

I now take screenshots of my final rankings before claiming every time. But have not experienced it in quite a while, luckily.

Oh, wait, do you fail to get the reward sometimes with this black screen bug? Luckily, this time around, I got a brand new card, so I was able to see that it had, in fact, entered my inventory. But I don't convert my duplicates into runes... if I failed to get a card, how would I know?
  • James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    buscemi wrote:
    James13 wrote:

Oh, wait, do you fail to get the reward sometimes with this black screen bug? Luckily, this time around, I got a brand new card, so I was able to see that it had, in fact, entered my inventory. But I don't convert my duplicates into runes... if I failed to get a card, how would I know?

It's not always obvious. The few times I failed to get individual rewards I noticed the key factors: no new pack I was supposed to get, no crystals I was supposed to get. Card you can only tell if you take note of your inventory counts then scan the tier. I would oddly get the coalition reward those times. I never saw a black screen.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hey Everyone. This issue has previously been addressed by this thread in the Bugs and Technical Issues section: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=57509
    The developers are aware of this issue, and a formal bug report is already open and active in the database. If you wish to discuss this topic further, please post in the above thread.

Also, if you feel that this has occurred to you, then please submit a Support Ticket. Customer Support will then be able to verify the items you have not received, and be able to credit you appropriately.
This discussion has been closed.