I want to report shady player: rhinozor from o.l.y.m.p.u.s.

Options
I want to report to the devs and community a shady or even a cheating player. I just started playing the cap pvp this morning at 6am est. I played about 10 matches and got up to 300. I checked the leaderboards and saw I wasn't too far off first place, first was at 500ish shielded. Then I took about an hour break to let my guys heal. I reload game look at the leader boards and then all of a sudden I see rhinozor in first with 906 points and shielded. Come on that just screams shadiness. There is no way you can jump up that high in an hour.

I think this should be investigated. I don't care if I don't get first I just think someone that cheats shouldn't get it.

Comments

• So you want him to win?
  • But in all seriousness, I've been able to get as much as 600, sometimes more in just over an hour. Does that make me a cheater?

Nope, just that i and many others can be capable of doing it.

Also you can report cheaters in their own thread,you don't have to create an entirely new one icon_e_wink.gif
  • Ive gotten up to six even up to seven. But that took like two hours to get that when I started low. What I'm saying is that within and hour of not being even on the top ten board, top having 500, how could he get to 900 within an hour.

If an average match gives about 25-30 points to get 900 would take a **** load of missions and no way you could win that many missions within an hour. It's impossible.
  • Like TheUnwiseOne said, you can report it but if he was sitting just outside top 10, say just under 300 pts, its not impossible. Its the last day of the event and many have pushed for that 1100 prize so he may have tons of 40pt matches to send him high quickly. Besides, if he cheated, why not get to 1100 at least?
  • We have a fine link to report cheaters from the bugs and suggestions sticky, is there a reason not to use THAT one?
    Also you can just drop a regular support feedback any time. It gets investigated and acted on.

rhinozor's roster starts with 120+ patch and mags, that means even without boosts 1-2 minutes game. If he bothered with tanking can skip to real easy fights, especially most people come with loaned captain and OBW, not a big HP pool to kill off. With AP boosts it's just slaughterhouse.

From the rest of the roster looks like a regular competitive guy, has 2/2/2 captain like most similars. 900 is somewhat steep to go this early but actually even has the benefit of low attendance. So it is actually doable.
  • I didn't know there was another thread. I get it thanks. And it is not possible to get that many points in under an hour. Thatwould mean every match the points would have to be 40 plus. Dude wasn't in the top ten. The most pouts I had were like a 33 and a 38. I went from zero to 313 in a bout an hour-1.5 how could someone get to 900 in that time ? It's no doable.
  • Skrizza wrote:
    I didn't know there was another thread. I get it thanks. And it is not possible to get that many points in under an hour. Thatwould mean every match the points would have to be 40 plus. Dude wasn't in the top ten. The most pouts I had were like a 33 and a 38. I went from zero to 313 in a bout an hour-1.5 how could someone get to 900 in that time ? It's no doable.

How you know he started at 0 and not 298 where you didn't look?
    I play with similar team and got 100+ pts under 5 mins without boosts or hard try. The only problematic part is over 600 to get good games, but I see lots of people 500-600 unshielded.
  • Skrizza wrote:
    I didn't know there was another thread. I get it thanks. And it is not possible to get that many points in under an hour. Thatwould mean every match the points would have to be 40 plus. Dude wasn't in the top ten. The most pouts I had were like a 33 and a 38. I went from zero to 313 in a bout an hour-1.5 how could someone get to 900 in that time ? It's no doable.

You're making yourself look pretty stupid here. How do you know it's not doable? I've got 800 points in a lightning round before, and that was built off many 10-15 point wins. There is absolutely nothing to say the guy here is not seeing 30-40 points early doors to boost well into the 600-700 range in no time at all.

And like everyone else has said, if you feel that strongly about it, report it to the developers. But don't go condemning people as 'shady', when you have no comprehension of what is possible, or not.
  • If he has tanked his MMR, then 900 points in an hour is quite possible. I fooled around retreating in Shield Training by retreating for a day and now my Cap Tourney has me looking at opponents with mid-level 1* rosters. Those matches are not akin to lengthy games of chess.

Also, nothing about the guy's roster sets off any red flags.
  • I hope the mods start deleting these threads labelling more skilful players as cheats. It's entirely possible to put on 500-600 points in an hour. I did 400 points myself this morning in less than 90 minutes and I only healed my team in the prologue.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Badlands wrote:
    I hope the mods start deleting these threads labelling more skilful players as cheats. It's entirely possible to put on 500-600 points in an hour. I did 400 points myself this morning in less than 90 minutes and I only healed my team in the prologue.

I definitely think all of these threads should be removed and consolidated into one mega thread.

And, yeah, I don't see anything sketchy about the guy or how quickly he got to 900.
  • Nemek wrote:
    Badlands wrote:
    I hope the mods start deleting these threads labelling more skilful players as cheats. It's entirely possible to put on 500-600 points in an hour. I did 400 points myself this morning in less than 90 minutes and I only healed my team in the prologue.

I definitely think all of these threads should be removed and consolidated into one mega thread.

And, yeah, I don't see anything sketchy about the guy or how quickly he got to 900.

Personally wondering how it's went this long without being locked. Haha.
    There's a procedure for reporting violators and the forum is in no way shape or form supposed to be involved.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Off topic and out of curiousity, what teams do you guys put out to get points fast? I'm still building my team and not sure who to put the ISOs in for quick wins. icon_e_sad.gif
  • kensterr wrote:
    Off topic and out of curiousity, what teams do you guys put out to get points fast? I'm still building my team and not sure who to put the ISOs in for quick wins. icon_e_sad.gif

Patch + C.Mag as core + whoever you are require to use. If there is no requirement then best pair with a BP or a Hood. (a punisher would also work)

Berserker rage + magnetic field/ projectile is the fastest winning combination right now( AP build up wise only take like 9 green and about 6-8 blue to infinitely spam your enemy to death)
    Or the raging combo of patch and BP for instantly massive damage win.

On topic, I dont think it is that hard to get from around 250 to 900 in an hour, he could have got some defensive win as well which make his climb even faster.
  • kensterr wrote:
    Cap up to level 40, boosted to 60 in this event, Punisher at 105 and C Mags level 96. Gets through most matches quite quickly. Most people I was meeting have OBW and a low level Cap on their team, so they couldn't deal with two offensive characters. I had tanked in Shield training until I was meeting non maxed levelled 2 star teams, before I started the run. Was seeing teams with one highly levelled three star by the time I finished. I also skipped/avoided any match worth 15 or less points
  • Good afternoon, everyone .

I am the administrator O.L.Y.M.P.U.S alliance

I just want to be declared officially in our community do not accept any kind of cheat or bug as you mentioned earlier .

I moderated this community and if I had seen something irregular , the first thing I would have done is to expel that member of our alliance, that are serious and respectful of others .

We are an alliance that is among the 15 best of marvel .

If you are not able to compete against a player ELITE is not our problem but theirs and what is not going to consent to slurs about one of our members is disclosed.

As viewed , several members of this forum have confirmed that it is possible and even you are told to have exceeded that mark you mentioned .

Finally just give you a tip , do not disclose slurs on anyone without first having evidence to prove it .

Greetings to all and sorry for my bad humor, thank you very much

O.L.Y.M.P.U.S
  • Olympus wrote:
    Good afternoon, everyone .

I am the administrator O.L.Y.M.P.U.S alliance

I just want to be declared officially in our community do not accept any kind of cheat or bug as you mentioned earlier .

I moderated this community and if I had seen something irregular , the first thing I would have done is to expel that member of our alliance, that are serious and respectful of others .

We are an alliance that is among the 15 best of marvel .

If you are not able to compete against a player ELITE is not our problem but theirs and what is not going to consent to slurs about one of our members is disclosed.

As viewed , several members of this forum have confirmed that it is possible and even you are told to have exceeded that mark you mentioned .

Finally just give you a tip , do not disclose slurs on anyone without first having evidence to prove it .

Greetings to all and sorry for my bad humor, thank you very much

O.L.Y.M.P.U.S

Exact reasons why I said this thread should have been locked right away. This belongs in a customer support email. Not a forum thread that can offend or hurt reputation when all the OP has to go off of is a lousy assumption brought on by inexperience.
This discussion has been closed.