Howard's Final Node Random Cover

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got blue. My Howard was 1/2/2 so i can use blue. I'm fine with it.
  • NewMcG
    NewMcG Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    After last event's rewards, had a 1/1/5 Howard. Had a blue in the vault. (Which I luckily pulled.) Blue from progression, and got a green from the random node. So now a 2/3/5 coming out of it.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Got a blueflag.png & the one in my vault is also a blueflag.png. I would've preferred greenflag.png but I'll take it. Currently have howard_icon.png built at 1 greenflag.png 2 blueflag.png 4 purpleflag.png
  • Freelancer
    Freelancer Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    I got a blueflag.png with a purpleflag.png in my vault.

I wonder, now they have the Random cover working, if they are going to switch the standard progression covers to be random colours. A few times now the 4* PvE progression cover has been an unusable cover for me. A random cover would at least give people more of a chance to get a needed colour.
  • drag0n41
    drag0n41 Posts: 86 Match Maker
    I got greenflag.png from the node, there is blueflag.png in my vault. howard_icon.png 5/2/4 after the node cover.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a blueflag.png and there is a purpleflag.png in my vault. Now he is 0/2/2, which is fine because I'll use this one for his PVE so the green isn't wasted on defense with the loaner.

Anyways, it's good to hear that no one has pulled a 6th cover for a non-champed Howard. Could colorless covers finally happen? I am hoping this was a test and this is the new feature they've been talking about for nearly a year.
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Its a boy!!!! Phew
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    blueflag.pnghoward_icon.png for me. He was 4/4/5 going into this pve, now have the 2 blue and gathering ISO to champ him.
    Freelancer wrote:
    I wonder, now they have the Random cover working, if they are going to switch the standard progression covers to be random colours. A few times now the 4* PvE progression cover has been an unusable cover for me. A random cover would at least give people more of a chance to get a needed colour.
    That would also give people more of a chance to draw a 6th cover in a color that they can't yet apply. icon_razz.gif
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2017
    I got greenflag.png and didn't realized I was going to get a cover. Yay! I'm now two covers shy of being able to champion him. I really want to place high in PvP and get those covers, but that is impossible. Especially since I don't need anymore blueflag.png

EDIT: There was a greenflag.png in the vault and blueflag.png blue in progression rewards. Got both.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    mine was purpleflag.png

i was 1/2/3 purpleflag.png before i got it
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a blue. Vault is green.
  • Mine's 1/3/4 now. Going to take some time to champ him, methinks.

My vault was blueflag.png and my random was a predicted purpleflag.png

Is he actually good when champed and boosted?

I don't think he's ever boosted, similar to Dino, which is why a lot of advice on here is to only champ him if you have ISO to burn.
  • Mercalla wrote:
    Mine's 1/3/4 now. Going to take some time to champ him, methinks.

My vault was blueflag.png and my random was a predicted purpleflag.png

Is he actually good when champed and boosted?

I don't think he's ever boosted, similar to Dino, which is why a lot of advice on here is to only champ him if you have ISO to burn.

he is boosted this event and will be boosted in his own pvp. they will likely run duck season 2-3 times a year. he has more use than dino in that regard. who knows if theyll run another ddq with him.
  • Virus_Type_V
    Virus_Type_V Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    got purpleflag.png

blueflag.png in vault
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got a greenflag.png . It was my 14th cover and allowed me to champ him.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    3/2/3 before event. 3/3/5 before that node.

Purple. Of -COURSE- "random" made sure it was purple. Glad to see another purple as my next daily drop cover in about 12 days, horray.
  • tgibbs40
    tgibbs40 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Mine was purpleflag.png which took Howard to 0/2/2. Too bad it wasn't the green. Oh well.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    greenflag.png for the random node
    greenflag.png in the vault.

The one from the node brought my Howard to 3/2/3. I probably won't mess with the vault except for the tokens I earned and one daily deal 1x.
  • cozmo1682
    cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    I got blueflag.png
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Mine was Green