Multiple Character Level Event

Jesus Jones
Jesus Jones Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
Not sure if this has been done before but I think it would be cool to have an event where you can use multiple levels of the same character. For instance you could use the Black Widow as a 5 star, 3 star and 2 star all at the same time. Or both Luke Cage characters with Iron Fist. Both Dr. Stranges, any of the various Wolverines. Sounds fun to me.

Comments

• Lampo
    Lampo Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Kind of "clones invasion" icon_e_biggrin.gif
    It sounds strange, but since we are getting more and more copies of the same charachters, it is now quite easy to do this icon_e_confused.gif
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I assume this was brought up due to the Civil War event, but I figured I would point it out:

during boss events, a lot of the side nodes are like this. The captain marvel side nodes lets you pick any of the 3 variants to use. Sometimes they restrict it... like in civil war, team IM needs to use Cho, no other Hulk will work there. Or in Galactus, you needed to use Patch, no other wolverine.

but normally, they let you choose which variant you'd like to bring to the fight on boss side nodes.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    The main problem I see with this is that a lot of characters don't have enough variation between their versions to make it very compelling. 2* Thor is nearly identical to 3* Thor. Same for Cap, Daken, Human Torch. The difference really just boils down to level cap and damage output. And even when they have a bit of variation, you're still usually contending with overlapping colors. 2* Wolverine has an active red and green, plus a passive yellow. Patch has an active red and green, plus a passive yellow. All of the Caps, inducing Sam and Peggy, are on red, yellow, and blue.

So, the event would wind up with everyone using IM40 to charge Hulkbuster's red and IM46's blue since we have a little advantage on the color spectrum with Hulkbuster's black, or dupe Strange and Thanos to take advantage of double passives.