Does MMR account for boosted characters like Scaling does?

Dartmaster01
Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Pretty much what the title says. This will be my first week in months without at least one boosted 4* champed. I have been up against mostly champ-boosted 4s and champed fives during that time. Which is fine but if MMR stays the same this week, it will be very challenging if not impossible to hit 1200. Just wondering if anyone has the quick answer. Will match making not put me against those same teams or should I scramble to get one of the 4s champed from the boosted list?

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    MMR is like the last great undiscovered realm of this game. No one has yet accomplished revealing the true mysteries of its inner workings.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Dormammu wrote:
    MMR is like the last great undiscovered realm of this game. No one has yet accomplished revealing the true mysteries of its inner workings.

Yeah, I get that. I don't need any math on it or anything. I was more asking if anyone that had been in this situation could share their experience with it.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nobody outside the Dev team and a few people at D3 know how MMR and Scaling work. Anything we "know" from years of observation is still just a logical guess based on terrible data.