Regarding reward choice on team events

firethorne
firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
Our alliance is a bit torn by the choice between Red Hulk and Spider Woman. Our more seasoned vets have RHulk champed, but are still in need of Spider Woman. My RHulk is champed, but I only have a 3/0/1 Spider Woman. So, SW would be of a bit more benefit.

Meanwhile, our less experienced players are finding RHulk more appealing, having them both needing covers and RHulk being the better character. I agree with them that he is a better character. There's no arguing that. But for me, having another character able to get past a Titan match is of more value than a few champion levels.

The problem here can be easily traced to the fact these characters were released nearly a year apart from each other. In the future, when given the option between two rewards, I think it would be better to choose two options that were released in a much closer window to each other, so the options are of closer relative value to all.

Comments

• Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    That does seem to be a reasonable request, they could have had Iceman with Rulk if they wanted older characters for example.

I sort of wonder if whoever assigned the rewards was doing a subtle nod to the 'Hulk, make me a sandwich' thing from the comics, albeit using the 4*'s available to them ingame.

http://i.imgur.com/ClW6V.jpg