No 4* vault currently

Options
broll
broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I notice after Eddie came down, no new 4* limited vault came up. Hopefully the next one that comes is setup better than the last bunch.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I noticed that too. When Civil War starts tomorrow we get Three different vaults though, including one limited vault, so I can wait until then.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    I noticed that too. When Civil War starts tomorrow we get Three different vaults though, including one limited vault, so I can wait until then.

Yeah, I wondered if they didn't do one because they were planning the Civil War vault would fill that slot. Too bad though, I have 2 4* dying on vine and I was hoping for a useful vault.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    broll wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:

Yeah, I wondered if they didn't do one because they were planning the Civil War vault would fill that slot. Too bad though, I have 2 4* dying on vine and I was hoping for a useful vault.
    You're getting Three vaults tomorrow, one with Drax, one with TAHulk and one with a random fourstar. Of course that last one is the one you can't reset...