Bugs, bugs, bugs. [solved]

Twysta
Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
After making a 5 match against peggy and taking her to less than 10% health. Her passive was still active causing my powers to cost +3AP more until I had used a power.
Starlord's yellow remains active if you match it with a standard turn, meaning that on the AI's turn all their abilities still cost -2AP. This doesn't apply however if you use an ability to get rid of it, or make a match 5 and have an extra turn.
Thano's purple countdown remains on the board even after he has died....

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not sure if this is a bug, but BB's Inspiration tile remained on the board after he died as well.
  • Hotnfresh
    Hotnfresh Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Yup, in addition Colossus' yellow cd tile remained on board after he died in today's DDQ.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ditto for Silver Surfer's black hole tile, although I can't remember if that's supposed to happen since I almost never fight SS's.
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    mpqr7 wrote:
    Not sure if this is a bug, but BB's Inspiration tile remained on the board after he died as well.

This is how that's supposed to work.
    Ditto for Silver Surfer's black hole tile, although I can't remember if that's supposed to happen since I almost never fight SS's.

This is how that's supposed to work.

Dr Strange's Eye of Agamotto does the same thing. That power and BB's power also work if the characters are stunned. I think Surfer's black hole still works if he's airborne.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    xidragonxi wrote:
    Dr Strange's Eye of Agamotto does the same thing. That power and BB's power also work if the characters are stunned. I think Surfer's black hole still works if he's airborne.
    I'm pretty sure Eye of Agamotto does disappear when Strange is knocked out. This is probably because it's the only one that doesn't expire after a certain number of turns. However, it's also Team-Up eligible -- in that case, I assume it would stick around until destroyed.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Twysta wrote:
    After making a 5 match against peggy and taking her to less than 10% health. Her passive was still active causing my powers to cost +3AP more until I had used a power.
    Starlord's yellow remains active if you match it with a standard turn, meaning that on the AI's turn all their abilities still cost -2AP. This doesn't apply however if you use an ability to get rid of it, or make a match 5 and have an extra turn.
    Thano's purple countdown remains on the board even after he has died....

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif
    Please report one bug per thread, and use a specific subject line. Also, please open support tickets and if possible provide them with screenshots showing the problem.

I'm going to close this thread as "solved" since it is a mixture of explained issues and unexplained ones, you can of course post new ones for the ones not explained above.
This discussion has been closed.