Civil War Returns! - 2017 Event Details *Updated

124

Comments

  • smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Quebbster wrote:
    smoq84 wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    I did some calculations on how many fights are needed to finish each level if anyone is interested...

    Level 1 (70 000 Points, 6121 Points/fight) - 12 fights
    Level 2 (120 000 Points, 9061 Points/fight) - 14 fights
    Level 3 (350 000 Points, 12000 Points/fight) - 30 fights
    Level 4 (880 000 Points, 14939 Points/fight) - 59 fights
    Level 5 (1 800 000 Points, 19289 Points/fight) - 94 fights
    Level 6 (3 000 000 Points, 28402 Points/fight) - 106 fights
    Level 7 (4 800 000 Points, 41868 Points/fight) - 115 fights
    Level 8 (9 700 000 Points, 61213 Points/fight) - 159 fights

    This is the number of times the boss needs to be downed and does not include Points from sub-missions.
    I'm afraid your calculation is wrong.
    You have official table in the OP.
    You have to beat level8 81 times. And all 1-8 levels 289 times.

    If you want to count how many times level8 has to be beaten:
    (9 700 000 Points - 4 800 000 Points) / 61213 = 80.048
    It was pointed out earlier that the official table was based on an incorrect assumption, I was trying to correct this assumption:
    Pongie wrote:
    Brigby wrote:
    *New Update*
    CivilWarBossMissionPointValues.png

    That doesn't look right at all. 289 completions to clear all rounds on a given side. Optimal is 6 clears per refresh, times 20 members is 120. So 3 refresh (~24hrs) is one side done? Two days is all it takes?

    Just looking at R8 alliance at 9,700,000 and boss value at 61,213, I have no idea how 81 was achieved. Simple division and I get 159.

    They screwed up the math.

    Someone assumed the round totals were cumulative, not per round.

    They are per round.

    If they weren't, then rd 2 would be only 50K pts .... 20K less than rd 1 icon_lol.gif .... and require only 6 clears. Those early rounds go fast but no that fast.

    The points from the side nodes are significant and will help.

    Also, a rumor has it that the boss will unlock at the end of each round, giving everyone more shots. If true, awesome, BUT ... I'll believe that when I see it ... esp. since it's normal to reach rd 4 in the first 8 hrs. That'd be a lot of unlocks icon_lol.gif
    Oh... You are right! Sorry for the confusion, I was cheated by this official table icon_evil.gif
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    I did some calculations on how many fights are needed to finish each level if anyone is interested...

    Level 1 (70 000 Points, 6121 Points/fight) - 12 fights
    Level 2 (120 000 Points, 9061 Points/fight) - 14 fights
    Level 3 (350 000 Points, 12000 Points/fight) - 30 fights
    Level 4 (880 000 Points, 14939 Points/fight) - 59 fights
    Level 5 (1 800 000 Points, 19289 Points/fight) - 94 fights
    Level 6 (3 000 000 Points, 28402 Points/fight) - 106 fights
    Level 7 (4 800 000 Points, 41868 Points/fight) - 115 fights
    Level 8 (9 700 000 Points, 61213 Points/fight) - 159 fights

    This is the number of times the boss needs to be downed and does not include Points from sub-missions.

    Is that total fights or new fights per round? For example to clear round 2 (subs not included) is it 14 total or 12+14=26 total fights? To clear the whole thing is is 159 fights or 12+14+30+59+94+106+115+159?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    I did some calculations on how many fights are needed to finish each level if anyone is interested...

    Level 1 (70 000 Points, 6121 Points/fight) - 12 fights
    Level 2 (120 000 Points, 9061 Points/fight) - 14 fights
    Level 3 (350 000 Points, 12000 Points/fight) - 30 fights
    Level 4 (880 000 Points, 14939 Points/fight) - 59 fights
    Level 5 (1 800 000 Points, 19289 Points/fight) - 94 fights
    Level 6 (3 000 000 Points, 28402 Points/fight) - 106 fights
    Level 7 (4 800 000 Points, 41868 Points/fight) - 115 fights
    Level 8 (9 700 000 Points, 61213 Points/fight) - 159 fights

    This is the number of times the boss needs to be downed and does not include Points from sub-missions.

    Is that total fights or new fights per round? For example to clear round 2 (subs not included) is it 14 total or 12+14=26 total fights? To clear the whole thing is is 159 fights or 12+14+30+59+94+106+115+159?
    New fights per round. I was mostly interested to see how far my Alliance would get on the other side if we skipped level 8 on the side we began with. Keep in mind that the number is for the whole Alliance though, so if everyone is Active you should be through round 3 Before the first refresh hits since you can get 100 fights that way.
    The real hardcore Alliances should be able to open round 7 on one side before the third refresh by the way, they should be able to do 340 fights in 24 hours.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    broll wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    I did some calculations on how many fights are needed to finish each level if anyone is interested...

    Level 1 (70 000 Points, 6121 Points/fight) - 12 fights
    Level 2 (120 000 Points, 9061 Points/fight) - 14 fights
    Level 3 (350 000 Points, 12000 Points/fight) - 30 fights
    Level 4 (880 000 Points, 14939 Points/fight) - 59 fights
    Level 5 (1 800 000 Points, 19289 Points/fight) - 94 fights
    Level 6 (3 000 000 Points, 28402 Points/fight) - 106 fights
    Level 7 (4 800 000 Points, 41868 Points/fight) - 115 fights
    Level 8 (9 700 000 Points, 61213 Points/fight) - 159 fights

    This is the number of times the boss needs to be downed and does not include Points from sub-missions.

    Is that total fights or new fights per round? For example to clear round 2 (subs not included) is it 14 total or 12+14=26 total fights? To clear the whole thing is is 159 fights or 12+14+30+59+94+106+115+159?
    New fights per round. I was mostly interested to see how far my Alliance would get on the other side if we skipped level 8 on the side we began with. Keep in mind that the number is for the whole Alliance though, so if everyone is Active you should be through round 3 Before the first refresh hits since you can get 100 fights that way.
    The real hardcore Alliances should be able to open round 7 on one side before the third refresh by the way, they should be able to do 340 fights in 24 hours.

    OK so to clear round 8 it's 589 kills (not including subs which will probably take off a good bit) which averages out to just under 30 kills per player in a full alliance (29.45)
  • JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    *fidget*

    Twenty-five minutes...

    *fidget*

    icon_eek.gif
  • j0nats
    j0nats Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    The devs deserve star.pngstar.pngstar.png !!! Servers didnt crash at all!!! Yeahhh
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    j0nats wrote:
    The devs deserve star.pngstar.pngstar.png !!! Servers didnt crash at all!!! Yeahhh

    It's a little early to celebrate that, there's still plenty of time for them to bug it up like usual...
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Sorry for the confusion everyone. Seems the table needed some values adjusted. I've gone ahead and added an updated version.

    *Added updated table for Boss Mission Point Values
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Brigby wrote:
    Sorry for the confusion everyone. Seems the table needed some values adjusted. I've gone ahead and added an updated version.

    *Added updated table for Boss Mission Point Values

    I'm still not fully awake today, but i still see the old one. Do I need to toss my cookies or is it an error?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    I'm still not fully awake today, but i still see the old one. Do I need to toss my cookies or is it an error?
    Hmm I see the updated table just fine. Try refreshing first before deleting cookies. If even cookie deletion doesn't work, then I'll try re-uploading the image.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 648 Critical Contributor
    I see the old one too.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I see the old one too.

    I see the new one. It's probably a caching issue on your local machine and/or ISP. I've had it before where even clearing my browser cache I've had certain things not update correctly.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Cleared my cache and restarted the browser. See the updated chart now.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,392 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby wrote:
    Sorry for the confusion everyone. Seems the table needed some values adjusted. I've gone ahead and added an updated version.

    *Added updated table for Boss Mission Point Values

    Thank you.

    589 hits per side to complete.

    5x20=100 hits, so 6 refresh (~8hr) = 2 days to finish each side
    6x20=120 hits, so 5 refresh and just under 2 days to finish each side

    All it takes is for your alliance to miss more than 11 hits (if you all are trying 6 hits per cycle) to be bought back down to 5 hits per cycle time frame. That's brutal. But if you factor in the side nodes and say ~5-10%, then regardless which method you do, completing both side is definitely possible within 4 days.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Once the image updates in your cache, its replaced in the OP and all the posts quoting it. Looks like we're all nuts now icon_lol.gif

    Well played, sir.
    The magic of technology and the internet icon_e_wink.gif
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,392 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's a bit squirrelly because of how the refreshes and rounds operate indenpendently of each other, but, assuming all 20 hit all the nodes all 22 refreshes, on whichever side, they will rack up just over 250K pts from those alone, 5M pts as an alliance. 5M out of the 40M it takes to finish both sides.

    Wow, I did not think sides nodes would contribute to 12.5%. A bit higher than my estimate
  • zulux21
    zulux21 Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    I was wondering if anyone else had this happen to them
    39cwa7cl.jpg

    I have had thanos' ability not always trigger on death but I wasn't expecting caps not to @[email protected]
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    zulux21 wrote:
    I was wondering if anyone else had this happen to them

    It hasn't happened to me, however I did have 1 member of my alliance report it once so far.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,133 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll wrote:
    zulux21 wrote:
    I was wondering if anyone else had this happen to them

    It hasn't happened to me, however I did have 1 member of my alliance report it once so far.

    Happened to me once on the first day in Round 1. I was "Oh... this is new. Guess I gotta down these fellows too now." Since it was so early on, the impact was minimal. I'd be surprised if it cost me more health than ten minutes of healing could restore. Still, I DEMAND 1,000 HEALTH PACKS IN RECOMPENSE.
  • PeeOne
    PeeOne Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    This is on the event but not about rewards....

    Is it just me or did the difficulty level jump in a huge way???

    My alliance is nearing the end of round 5 and the node difficulty on the current 8 hour clock over jumped from 89 to 240 on the non wave nodes and to 140 on the waves...

    I don't remember such a big jump in the past please correct me if I'm wrong