LEGENDARY 10-PKS

supbullcoc
supbullcoc Posts: 77 Match Maker
edited January 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
does anyone think that this will ever be a thing?
im sure that if it ever was they would me more then impossible to aquire, but a good thought none the less

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I doubt it. If they gave a discount over the regular LT, everyone would save up for the 10-pack. I have almost 1000 CP right now, so give me a 40-pack for 750 CP!
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    this is a great idea. 40 pack should come with a guaranteed 5. like heroics come with an LT. sign me up.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't think it would be a bad idea especially if it gave increase odds for a 5*. Earning CP has gotten easier and easier so saying buy a 10 pack/20 pack/ 40 pack for increased odds and maybe daily deals would be awesome.
    150 CP for classic 10 pack 200 for a latest.
    725 for a classic 40 pack and 925 for a latest.

Bump up the odds to 17.5% for a 10 pack and 20% for a 40 pack.
  • moss04
    moss04 Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    The reason a reduced cost for other 10 packs exist is because those resources (HP) can be directly acquired by spending money. So by giving a discount for bulk they encourage people to spend more real dollars. Providing a discount for CP purchases wouldn't provide the same incentive, because you cannot generally purchase CP for real money. You do of course get some when purchasing HP or ISO, but not enough to provide incentive to spend money unless one participates in a buyers' club, which most people do not do.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe go to daily deal? 5 CP less for first purchase.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    moss04 wrote:
    The reason a reduced cost for other 10 packs exist is because those resources (HP) can be directly acquired by spending money. So by giving a discount for bulk they encourage people to spend more real dollars. Providing a discount for CP purchases wouldn't provide the same incentive, because you cannot generally purchase CP for real money. You do of course get some when purchasing HP or ISO, but not enough to provide incentive to spend money unless one participates in a buyers' club, which most people do not do.
    not sure what you think the bulk of the real dollars are being spent on but its not for the hp (or god-forbid, iso). its for the cp. and sorry, but cp can and is being bought and when done right, $100 yields 140 cp.

unrelated, 10-pks and 40-pks would promote hoarding. but a daily deal would promote a daily pull. I'd love to see those dynamics in game.