Suggested Improvements to Alliance Chat

Ciaphas_Cain
Ciaphas_Cain Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
Alliance chat needs to have a feature that allows you to post the Alliance rules for all to read instead of repeating for each new player.

Comments

• apmonte
    apmonte Posts: 72
    The whole alliance interface needs to be reworked. It's really unacceptable that the chat interface is so bad. The message limits are too short (what is this, twitter?) and you can't even select suggested words (seriously?). I agree with you that there should definitely be an area that alliance leaders can use to post rules and intro information (what kind of alliance it is, participation minimums, etc). It would also be good to have some recruiting filtering tools (min CL, average roster level, etc). Too many times, our 3/4 star alliance ends up with someone with a level 15 roster joining that you have to manually boot. I'd love to see MPQ give some love to alliances this year.
  • dgt73
    dgt73 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Found this thread to add another suggestion for alliance chat: Something that might help new players?
    How about hint as to what language (country?) the alliance uses (based in?). When searching for an alliance to join would be useful to join one with a common language. So if we could select a little 'flag of the world' symbol next to each member in the alliance could also display something similar when searching for an alliance to join. i.e. if we could see on the alliance list that a certain alliance has 6 flags from one country & 12 from another then they can probably work out what language they speak (type on chat)
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    *If a thread hasn't seen activity within the last 30 days, please start a new discussion on the subject. Necro'ing is against the rules. Thanks!*
This discussion has been closed.