Can i transfer my save from iOS to Android?

Options
Spent a fair amount of time and effort and money on this game. Looking to get rid of my iPhone for a Samsung. Is there anyway to transfer saves? I have every 3 star and really would like to keep all of them and my legendarys and high levels.

Comments

• Spent a fair amount of time and effort and money on this game. Looking to get rid of my iPhone for a Samsung. Is there anyway to transfer saves? I have every 3 star and really would like to keep all of them and my legendarys and high levels.

You can either sync with Facebook or contact the customer support for help (if you don't want to use fb)
  • Okay thankyou im synced with facebook. So hopefully it will save it for me. After putting about 3 months gametime in on it I really wouldn't want to lose my high levels and level 3's.
  • Spent a fair amount of time and effort and money on this game. Looking to get rid of my iPhone for a Samsung. Is there anyway to transfer saves? I have every 3 star and really would like to keep all of them and my legendarys and high levels.

You can either sync with Facebook or contact the customer support for help (if you don't want to use fb)

Just tried to log in with my facebook account on another phone and its told me there is already a save but it never asked if I wanted to use this save it just said that I could overwrite it. This could be a major issue please help icon_e_sad.gif

Just tried to log in with my facebook account on another phone and its told me there is already a save but it never asked if I wanted to use this save it just said that I could overwrite it. This could be a major issue please help icon_e_sad.gif

Ignore this read it wrong icon_e_smile.gif Thankyou I have sorted it icon_e_smile.gif