Crash of Titans Team-ups

xidragonxi
xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
It's my belief that the devs locked us out of using team-ups for Crash of Titans so people wouldn't bring overpowered team-ups (or deadpool whales) and walk right through the matchups. That said, the Mr. Fantastic event is WAY too difficult because of the matchup and the fact that Reed is not even that great of a support character. I think it would be fun and helpful if the devs supplied the Crash events with a team-up of their choosing, and even better if they made the team-up on-topic. Events like Mr. F vs Dr. Doom would be a lot more fun if we could bring a Thing team-up or a Human Torch fireball.

Comments

• firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd rather they just fix Mr. F so he's good.
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    firethorne wrote:
    I'd rather they just fix Mr. F so he's good.

Mr. F is just one example though, wouldn't it be fun to have a team up for these events? Something low-mid-level so it doesn't break the game. Otherwise what's the point of collecting team up AP.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    They demonstrated during the Thanos version of the daily challenge that they could set up Crash in such a way that you could pick from a small set of team ups. I think that's a perfect model for what you are talking about... I need to bring MrF, but maybe I could have Invisible Woman, Torch, or Thing in the approved team-up category for this crash (for example).