Official Nissa, Vital Force Deck-Building Contest

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited February 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion
*Created non-shadow post due to inability to sticky a shadow thread.

Hey Everyone!
We are back with our second Magic: The Gathering Puzzle Quest deck-building contest!

Featured Planeswalker: Nissa, Vital Force
1_26_17_Nissa%20Deck%20Builder.png

Think you have what it takes to make the best Nissa, Vital Force deck in all of MtGPQ? Think you can craft a deck-building guide so informative that you can turn any player into a mana-ramping, energy-generating master? Well then here is your chance to show the multi-verse your deck-building, guide-writing prowess!

Rewards
This time around we've teamed up with Wizards of the Coast to offer some fantastic physical prizes for all of our winners!

*Grand Prize (3 winners) - Aether Revolt Bundle i]Contains a Player's Guide with pictures of all cards in the set, ten 15-card booster packs, 80 basic land cards, and an Aether-Revolt-themed life counter.[/i

Read the full contest details here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=58047
Have any questions or comments? Talk about it here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=58046

Comments

• Brigby
    Options
    Submission round is officially over! Thank you to everyone that sent in their deck-building guides for Nissa, Vital Force! I will begin passing along all these guides to the team here at D3 Go! and we will pick our top 3 choices for each category.

Once we have done that, we will create the 3 category threads and community voting will begin! Good luck everyone!
  • Brigby
    Options
    Round 2 has officially begun! Vote for your favorite decks in the 3 categories below!

Creativity: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=59005
    Deck Effectiveness: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=59003
    Guide Composition: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=59004

Best of luck to everyone!
  • Brigby
    Options
    Community voting in Round 3 has come to an end this morning! Please stay tuned for the formal winner announcement later this week!
This discussion has been closed.