Puzzle Warriors 3 Episode #75!

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
edited February 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Deviled Dino Eggs

* Howard is back baby! earn him in Venom Bomb, he's in the Webbed Wonder Vault, and his story Fowl Play starts on Feb 2nd.

http://www.puzzlewarriors3.com/pw3-e75.html

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - why do I find it odd that Craig knows any Marilyn Manson?
    - does all this pre-amble get kept in on the main release?
    - Why do you try and avoid the Facebook group?
    - My champed level 273 4/5/4 Big Pun did beat nuCarol, but it was quite the fight!
    - The key to beating Doom with Mr. F in the crash it get two 'Imagine Thats' out there
    - Outside of the newly added Riri, my lowest four star is Sue the Shooter at 1/5/0, followed by nuLuke at 2/0/5
    - My new favorite segment is Craig explains current comics to Ian
    - If given the choice, I'm going to see Hamilton and stay home and watch WrestleMania in the comfort in my home
    - I do not currently have Devil Dino rostered, I sold him during the great boosted sale of whenever that was...
    - Ugh, my vine is back to being a disaster. I have a War Machine that expires in 10 days. He would be sold, but more are coming in Venom Bomb. Speaking of Venom, I'm sitting on three covers for him and need another 174,000 ISO to champ him in ten days.
    - My best reward story is a standard token Ray sent me today gave me a 3 star Sentry cover which gave me a Latest Legends token and another level for Cyclops
    - I may have to make Craig read the recent Cyclops series by Greg Rucka, that'll change his tune, JACK!
    - If and when new shows are added to the network, I will send the carrier pigeon
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Another episode so soon? Are we stuck in a time vortex?
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    It has been a week for me as well.

More to follow once I actually, you know. Listen to it.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor

• The final Vader scene in Rogue One is even sweeter if you've read the "Vader Down" story arc that ran in Darth Vader and Star Wars in late 2015. That same attitude .... I can kill anyone, any quantity of anyone ... and I will.

If there’s been one across-the-line directive to the recent Marvel Star Wars books, it’s been make Vader cool again. I’m reading them in Marvel Unlimited so I’m a few months behind (but did read the great Vader Down crossover) but I think Vader’s most cold blooded, “Don’t mess with the Empire” pimp slap moment was when he gave a newly subjugated leader of mining planet a gift from the Emperor:

tumblr_inline_o697sb6zXx1spg4o9_1280.jpg

When does 5* Vader show up in the game?
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    --Both congratulations on and thank you for 75 great episodes. (Alternative fact: 225 episodes!)
    --I hope Ian is feeling better by now.
    --Mr. Fantastic was a tough battle. I had, I think, nine failures before managing a win. Nova's a Champion and he clipped Sam Wilson's wings on the first try.
    --I'm so disappointed that there's only one Howard cover in the Webbed Wonder Vault. I really was saving up Hero Points and ready to spend them there but with only one Howard as a possibility, I'm just doing the 100HP Daily Deal each day.
    --A top 100 placement brought my Howard to 1/1/2 and progression in Duck Season brought him to 1/2/2.
    --Since one of my loved ones asked me what size I want, I presume I'll have my "Too Many Secrets" shirt for my birthday. icon_e_smile.gif
    --I don't have Carol's black to make strike tiles that way but I've enjoyed teaming my 0/2/1 Carol and Sentry with other characters that make special tiles for incredibly boosted effects.
    --I have Devil Dinosaur Champion'd but only use him when it doesn't matter. I usually have him at 5/5/3 but switch it up if I have him with someone that has a better red or green.
    --I thought of saving 240 Command Points so I could Champion my Carnage and stop wasting the red covers I keep receiving but then I decided "to Hell with it" and spent them on Classic Legends. No Carnage covers but also no wasted covers; they were all useable 4- and 5-star covers.
    --Looking ahead, I'm less than excited about the 5-star Black Panther. I'm tired of variant characters and his powers seem mediocre. Not that it especially matters since it will be years before I could possibly have enough covers on him to be useable.
  • Tatercat
    Tatercat Posts: 930 Critical Contributor
    --I thought of saving 240 Command Points so I could Champion my Carnage and stop wasting the red covers I keep receiving but then I decided "to Hell with it" and spent them on Classic Legends. No Carnage covers but also no wasted covers; they were all useable 4- and 5-star covers.

Carnage was one of the ones I champed with the grandfathered ISO drop when Clearance Levels debuted. I knew I never wanted to spend the time grinding to champ him, so I just got him out of the way then. (In retrospect, I should have done Mr Fantastic then too).