Forum Thread

2»

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well she'll unlock and remove them soon enough anyways, right? Cause you fired off remote control gauntlets last turn?

icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm just here to comment on "Ririridesign". +20 iso for you sir.

joker.gif
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Her green seemed okay but...nothing really stood out about it. Seemed kinda weak when I used the loaner, especially compared to her red. It feels like it needs something. Or perhaps Infamous Iron Man has a move that does bonus damage to airborn targets or something. It would seem strange to introduce a character that does airborne damage this late into making the function though. Like how we have several characters that can make people go airborne and then suddenly this *one* character can do something with it out of the 119 characters we have.

Really I think it comes down to her blue. It's way, WAY too situational. If you're against an enemy that uses no special tiles at all, it's completely useless.
    I would suggest almost making it like IW. Ditch the countdown timer from her red and give it to blue. Fire the move, lock tiles, set a countdown timer down. Perhaps have the timer blow the locked tiles and damage the character who put them down? Probably too complicated. Just have them do damage per tile. Or hell, maybe flip them. Unlock the tiles and take posesstion, improving them by X amount like Medusa does. That's a lot more utilitarian if you don't want her to have three damaging moves.

As her green isn't spammable since she also gets sent airborne it should definitely hit harder in some fashion (on landing damage or something else to avoid it being too similar to nova) and they could trim the price a bit too.

Your suggested change sounds like an interesting idea, either the dmg or tile stealing variation would be a big step up from the poor current version that is crying out for an immediate fix to include countdown tiles and later a proper rework.